Early Childhood Diploma Qualified Educator
- Brand New Early Learning Centre opening early 2022!
- Long Day Care/Preschool programs for 2-5 years
- Permanent part-time position (22.8 hours per week)
Educators will ensure a safe, caring and interactive environment for children while fostering positive interactions with parents and families. They will also plan, implement, assess and review high quality and diverse educational programs underpinned by the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
Why work with us?
We know that a healthy work life balance supports our staff. In addition to this we offer:
- Non-For-Profit Salary Packaging - $15,900 plus Meal and Entertainment Benefits
- Fitness Passport – access to a range of discounted gyms
- Promote practices that enable a healthy work life balance
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Career Progression
- Supportive environment offering training and professional development opportunities
- Access to free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Journey Insurance
What we're looking for:
- A Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent)
- A current First Aid & CPR Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience delivering quality education and/or care of children
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum, supporting curriculum development and documenting children's learning and development
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Has received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine; or has been issued with a Medical Contraindication Certificate on the prescribed NSW Health form, exempting from vaccination.
We are a well-established social service agency of the Catholic Diocese of Wollongong and recently celebrated our 40th anniversary. We cover the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Macarthur and Southern Highlands Regions to advocate for social equality and prioritise the needs of the most vulnerable in the community.
For more information, please contact Kate McInerney on 0409 745 563
Close Date: 5 December 2021
CatholicCare Wollongong is committed to equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. All employees are subject to probity and pre-employment checks. CatholicCare Wollongong is a smoke free zone.
CatholicCare is strongly committed to the safety and well-being of children and young people, and to the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Applicants are thoroughly screened prior to employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
+ Fixed Term, Full Time until + 38 hours weekly - Monday to Friday plus RDO+ Koonawarra Community PreschoolBig Fat Smile is a values-led organisation.ts vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of [...]
Join the SDN village and make a real difference to the lives of children. When you begin a career in an SDN Early Education and Care centre, you're joining a village of opportunity. Our centres are [...]
Permanent, Part Time10 hours per week, Monday to Friday @ 2 hours per dayKoonawarra Big Fat Smile is a values-led organisation. Its vision is that we enrich the lives and minds of children and familie [...]
Randstad Education and our providers welcome both qualified and unqualified educators to work within the sector. Let Randstad Education guide you through the world of casual education work. Discounts [...]