Doltone House Catering & Venue Collection is one of Australia’s leading 5-star hospitality brands. A passion for creating unforgettable experiences drives everything we do. Our award-winning venues include:
- Jones Bay Wharf AND Darling Island Wharf, Pyrmont
- Doltone House Hyde Park, Sydney CBD
- Doltone House Sylvania Waters, Sydney’s South
- Doltone House Anambah, Hunter region
- Doltone House Marconi, Western Sydney
Experience the difference that accompanies our unique properties every day with the diverse portfolio of events. Each venue and space is well known for spectacular transformations for all event styles including product launches, meetings, exhibitions, fashion shows, conferences, gala dinners, weddings and more.
We are seeking a talented, passionate Senior graphic designer to join the Marketing and Design Department with a can-do attitude. If you are a creative and enjoy working in a fast paced corporate environment then this is the place for you.
(Please do not apply if you are looking for a role in a creative agency or design studio).
- Senior Graphic Designer with strong digital design skills
- Working in-house and closely with the Head of Marketing and Sales Manager to execute marketing concepts and campaigns from ideas to launch across all all digital assets, eg website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, social media and other digital media.
- Designing unique, on-brand content layouts for presentations, emails, promotions, websites and other communication tools
- Creating content for variety of projects from innovative and interactive designs for EDMs, websites, landing pages and banners to integrated digital campaigns, Wordpress site management, Facebook social media campaigns
- Produce a diverse range of projects from brief to print and online, such as online activity advertising and electronic direct mail-outs, seasonal campaigns, promotions, POS, building e-newsletters, brand building designs, press advertisements, brochures and flyer design, signage, events and much more!
- It is essential that you understand web technologies and know what's possible in the current landscape, and what the most up-to-date trends are
- Experience in creating digital assets for all online media, EDM, campaign, social media and web etc;
- Build out concepts and designs for eDMs, social media webs and app assets.
- Create and design social media posts across all platforms and campaign content
- Participate and ideate creative concepts for campaigns all year round
To be successful in this role you must be collaborative, flexible and enjoy a fast-paced environment, and possess the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or a related discipline
- 3-5 years proven commercial experience in a similar role
- Highly proactive with an eye for meticulous detail
- Proficient and interested in both digital and print medium
- A high degree of proficiency with Mac OSX, Adobe CS Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat), Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good understanding of web technologies including WordPress, CSS, HTML/HTML5, jQuery and PHP
- Typography and branding knowledge
- Strong understanding of Social media integration and online advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a tight creative team with minimal supervision
- Great problem solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and show self-awareness and openness to feedback.
- Take ownership in your work and ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Please provide your resume and detailed cover letter outlining exactly how you meet the above criteria and
- You must provide a portfolio with at least 6-8 samples of your work both PRINT and DIGITAL.
This is fulltime role and as such you need to have full Australian working rights. The application process is completely confidential - The Doltone House Group respect the privacy of all candidates.
Due to past overwhelming responses to positions vacant, only successful candidates will be notified for interview.
We thank you in advance for your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are: Have you ever engaged an accountant or financial advisor and felt a little unsure in what you were purchasing? Practice Ignition is the world’s first client engagement and commerce plat [...]
About the business As a fastest growing boutique real estate agency, our company have global presence across Australia and China, our flagship store is located in the heart of Chatswood right on the [...]
A key part of delivering on our strategy is to ensure that our people have the right blend of knowledge, skills and attributes to excel in what they do and provide excellent client experiences. The Se [...]
Who Do We Want? INSKIN COSMEDICS is on the hunt for an innovative, glass half full, out of square thinker to apply their creative ideas and awesome vibe to a fast moving, clever Australian skincare [...]