At CoreLogic, we help people build better lives by providing rich property insights that inform the very best property decisions. We know that behind all the numbers, algorithms, and sophisticated data technology there are people, families, and communities. There are hopes, dreams, ambitions, journeys, expectations, fears, crossed fingers and vulnerability. It’s those things that matter. And it’s those things that we want to connect with, enable and tackle.
Our four principles are the backbone of our organisation. They represent what we believe in and they guide the way we behave.
- Accuracy is everything
- We seize the opportunity
- Our data vision is 360
- We remain independent
We’re an agile, empowered and pragmatic workforce, driven to forge meaningful, mutually beneficial relationships with our diverse range of customers.
What is the role?
CoreLogic is revolutionizing the property valuation industry using the most trusted property data globally, to put customers first at every step in the property lifecycle. Get ready to dive headfirst into our key segment supporting our Valuation Fulfilment applications, solving complex business problems in a highly visible, customer-centric way.
We are looking for a Product Owner responsible for the ongoing delivery of the Valuation Fulfilment suite of products. Working with the Product Manager, UX and a team of developers to drive the delivery of innovative product solutions.
Reporting into the product manager of valuation fulfilment, you will be a critical member of a high performance team delivering the next generation of valuation products and solutions across Australia & New Zealand.
This role can be based at Sydney or Brisbane.
What will you be doing?
- Own the product and inspire the development team by clearly articulating the product vision and ensuring the team stays focused and aligned to business strategy and user requirements.
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders, anticipating and understanding requirements for prioritised initiatives and translate these into well-defined user stories for the team.
- Actively lead and participate in scrum ceremonies, including grooming, retrospectives, planning and stand-ups creating a smooth operating rhythm for delivery.
- Maintain a sprint backlog, ensuring priorities can deliver on the product roadmap, keeping a healthy amount of user stories ready, while managing cross-team dependencies.
- Work closely with UX and Product Managers on executing the product strategy with clear understanding of North Stars and OKR’s to help define, build, ship and promote your product.
Are you the right fit?
- 3+ years digital product experience in an agile environment (would also suit a BA turned Product Owner)
- Expertise in multitasking and prioritisation and ability to deliver product initiatives on time and budget
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex customer and technical requirements into user stories
- Demonstrated ability to bring diverse teams together and develop processes that build on team strengths and address and resolve weaknesses
- Product development experience including problem solving, system analysis and documentation skills
Why join CoreLogic?
CoreLogic is highly collaborative and yes fun too! To support you at work, we offer some fantastic perks:
- Grow at own pace through our eLearning platform "ASPIRE" including full access on LinkedIn and Udemy
- An inclusive and diverse workspace – we celebrate it!
- Hybrid working model & flexible working hours
- Paid volunteer days for your favourite cause
- Physical and Mental Wellness Programs
- End of Trip Facilities
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work and you are seeking professional growth, don’t delay, apply today- we ‘re looking for you!
More about CoreLogic
CoreLogic is the leading provider of property data and analytics in Australia and New Zealand. We’re fiercely independent, and we’re considered the best in the business. Every day, our data scientists and researchers collect data from over 4.5 billion points across the CoreLogic universe. We then rinse and finesse this data to transform it into powerful property market insights that drive the best property decisions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CoreLogic.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we have identified and you think you rock the role, we would love to learn more about you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hometime is the largest and fastest growing short-term rental management platform in Australia and New Zealand. We partner with local hosting businesses and empower them with industry leading technol [...]
We’re a property start-up changing the way Australians find and manage tenants. We’ve been operating for over three years now, and it’s time to expand the team. We’re looking for a product ow [...]
Within Personal Banking, we are proud of our high-performance culture, diversity and inclusion. We have a strong focus on meeting community expectations and making risk-conscious and data-based decisi [...]
Who We Are: Vista (formerly known as Vistaprint) Customer Experience and Marketing serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest inte [...]