Hunternet Group Training
Looking to start a career in Business? HunterNet Group Training are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Business Trainee.
Working with our host company, we are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in completing a Certificate III in Business Services. The successful applicant will complete this traineeship over 12-months while gaining on the job experience with a nationally recognised company.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- One on one mentoring and support
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to all inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and clients
- Handle customer inquiries via email and phone
- Manage inquiries via email and phone
- Follow up customer calls when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other departments and teams within the business
- Quote customers
- Data entry duties
- Follow all WHS policies and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Highly driven and motivated
- Have an eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Hold a current driver's licence with reliable transport
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional commitment to workplace safety
- Committed to completing practical and theory-based study requirements of a 12-month traineeship
To make application for the position please send through a cover letter and resume.
This position is subject to a medical and drug and alcohol testing.
Please be aware this is an entry level position and not suitable to someone who has completed a qualification equal to or higher than a certificate III.
Due the high volume of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
HunterNet Group Training Limited engages apprentices and trainees, with the aim of achieving high quality outcomes through a partnership approach.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaid [...]
About Us M Precast are one of Australia-s leading precast concrete manufacturing companies not panels providing custom solutions to high profile infrastructure projects.are proudly a % privately owned [...]
Trade Assistant - $40 per hour flat rate + 15% allowance for afternoon shift - ongoing role - Immediate start About our client Our client is a family owned business that have been operating in [...]
Are you ready to kick start your administration career in one of Australia’s pre-eminent independent law firms? Would you like to join McCullough Robertson’s inaugural legal support traineeship pr [...]