About Blue Care
Blue Care is part of UnitingCare who is one of the largest and well-respected Health and Community Services providers in Queensland and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative, person-centred aged care services in the home and in the community.
Located at Alexandra Hills, you will be working closely with your Care Manager and Clinical Care Coordinator, you’ll lead a team of clinicians, personal carers, hospitality officers and support staff, ensuring their ongoing success by promoting a culture of outstanding values-based care to residents. In the role you will oversee a diverse portfolio that includes overseeing property maintenance and the need for strong financial management,
by maximising ACFI funding and driving community engagement to support occupancy.
We invite you to be part of our exciting journey!
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary with access to salary packaging, meal and entertainment benefits
- Warm and welcoming facility, you will be managing a small facility
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Fulfilling career with ongoing leadership, development and support opportunities
- Values-based culture, rewards and recognition
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Solid background in Aged Care, your leadership skills have seen you grow and develop similar sized services with a focus on quality and person-centred care
- Your mentorship and coaching of frontline leaders has resulted in strong service performance with sound quality outcomes and care governance
- You’re confident tackling complex and conflicting priorities throughout your day, pooling your resources to meet deadlines.
- Current AHPRA registration as a qualified clinician is desirable but not a requirement
- Experience with SQF Framework and Aged Care Funding Models
- Strong community engagement and excellent interpersonal skills
- Relevant tertiary, graduate or post graduate qualifications in relevant field
Ready to work together?
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at UnitingCare Queensland, individuals are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and UnitingCare's vaccination requirements policy, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the opportunity:The Cleaner is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the facility, in line with Cleaning schedules. The cleaner must ensure that all residents receive high-quality care whi [...]
About the Role:Reporting directly to the General Services Manager, you will have a hands-on role in the safe provision of general and preventative maintenance on site. This includes assisting with gen [...]
• Permanent Full Time Role • Based in Wishart • Join a progressive & supportive organisation As the Chef, you will report directly to the Residential Manager and be responsible for creati [...]
General Services Manager | Arcare Slacks Creek Residential Management Queensland Brisbane South Full Time 16/11/2021 Permanent Full Time Position Join the largest private residential aged care provide [...]