- Innovator and leader in Australian retailing & manufacturing
- Benefit from support and Stratco training
- Full Time
With over 70 years' experience in the building and home renovation markets, Stratco has become one of the largest producers and marketers of quality building and home improvement products in Australia and is actively pursuing a place on the world stage. Stratco has state of the art manufacturing facilities in all mainland states of Australia along with a network of home improvement stores throughout the country.
Stratco is looking for a motivated professional who has a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a flexible and customer-focused person to become an integral part of our growing national and international company.
About the role
As a team member of our Canning Vale Retail Customer Service Centre (CSC) team your role will include:
- Telephone customer service and sales
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Keying of orders
- Liaison with manufacturing, retail and despatch teams
- Regular communication and interaction with store managers
The successful applicants will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in customer service or internal sales
- Knowledge of the Fencing/Building industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong customer focus with an eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Flexibility to work every weekend or alternate weekends
Apart from offering top career opportunities, support and training, Stratco offers you a great place to work.
If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture that will recognise and reward achievements then lodge your expression of interest by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
Apply Now !
Canning Vale 6155 WA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join a leading provider of Commercial, Industrial & Corporate Risk Insurance as their Workers Compensation Specialist. SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOUR NEW THE ROLE WILL ENTAIL Full details will be provided i [...]
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is WA’s top multi-campus university serving communities nationally and internationally. For 15 years in a row, ECU has achieved a 5-star rating for teaching quality in t [...]
Catalytic IT are an established ICT management and consultancy partner, with a passion for providing outstanding customer experiences. Due to ongoing sustained growth and internal promotions, our Tech [...]
Superintendent Maintenance Long-term Planning - Once in a decade opportunity to lead innovation in long-term planning - Great opportunity to network, collaborate and partner with mining operations, w [...]