SEEKING SALES CONSULTANT
Sales experience not necessary - training provided
Experienced sales consultants also welcome to apply.
Ideal applicant will have:
- Availability to work regular weekend shift
- Holiday coverage
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Great personable skills
- Works well within a team
- A desire to be successful and open learning new skills
- Is excellent at communication and building rapport
- Basic computer knowledge
- Great organisational and time management skills
Showroom sales, walking customer through our range and offerings.
Take part in the running of the day-to-day activities of our Albury store to meet and exceed set targets.
Ensure all general administrative duties are accurately completed.
As part of the Albury team, you will receive a competitive salary with a rewarding commission structure and staff discounts.
This role would suit an individual that is flexible with shifts and enjoys engaging with customers, building solutions and working within a small team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Show Support is looking for a Casual Event Crew! Show Support Wants You! Job Details & Benefits: - Flexible, exciting, varied, and interesting work. - Flexible working hours where your job work [...]
- Great clinical opportunity - Vibrant team environment - Beautiful location At bloom Hearing Specialists, we are a global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation. We listen to an [...]
Office Administration Part Time Position - 30 hours per week. - $24-26/Hour depending on experience. - Located in town. Divas Beverages are looking for an Office Administration Clerk to join our te [...]
We are looking for an experienced receptionist for immediate start to join our fun & growing Wagga Swim Hub team. The shift would be for Fridays 2.45pm- 6.45pm (and possibly Mondays 2.45pm-6.45pm star [...]