An exciting opportunity for an APS4 Project Officer to work on a wide variety of projects supporting National Delivery staff to engage with and assist participants.
This is a contract opportunity until June 2022 based in Broadmeadows paying $44.00 per hour plus super.
As this role is within the Federal Government, applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
As the Project Officer you will be responsible for tasks including;
- Supporting the development and management of project plans and schedules in accordance with the Agency’s project management framework
- Providing advice, procedural guidance and administrative support to staff and stakeholders
- Assisting and supporting regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Assisting in drafting documentation for review by senior staff
- Assisting with monitoring project budgets, reporting on expenditure and reconciling payments
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in/supporting recruitment (desirable)
As this role is within the Federal Government, applications are required to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click APPLY NOW or call DFP Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 8632 9900.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via [email protected] or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Swinburne is embarking on an exciting journey, working towards our new vision of bringing people and technology together to build a better world. We are seeking a Functional Analyst to establish stron [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Administration/Secretarial Reference: 50633 [...]
Swinburne is embarking on an exciting journey, working towards our new vision of bringing people and technology together to build a better world. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Di [...]
- School of Engineering - Full time, 3 year scholarship (with possible 6 month extension) at our Hawthorn Campus - $28,597 (indexed) (2021 rate) for three years Fantastic opportunity to take part in [...]