Peoplebank Australia VIC
- Initial 12 months contract
- WFH but located in the CBD
A Federal Government Agency requires a Specialist Security Test consultant for a large program of work.
The Specialist Security Tester will provide assistance of emerging threats and vulnerabilities and is a trusted expert in the application security and penetration testing domain, including keeping up to date with the latest techniques in discovering vulnerabilities in web, infrastructure, and mobile applications.
Role will include:.
- Providing penetration testing services, code reviews, and Cloud security reviews for applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities and minimise risk to the Agency
- Perform vulnerability scans, reviewing and prioritising findings
- Verify that necessary security controls are in place
- Advise on risk exposure and mitigation strategies to ensure stakeholders understand how the vulnerabilities can be resolved
- Provide in-depth advice on application hardening
- Define test scopes, review testing results, write reports and provide recommendations
- Ability to work closely with other security testers, security architects and SME's, project managers, enterprise architects, solution architects, and operations teams.
- Other duties as required.
The following skills and experience required:
- 5+ years' experience in relevant and senior information security roles
- Thorough understanding of IT security principles, practices and industry standards
- Experience with a minimum of:
- Penetration testing infrastructure, web and mobile applications
- Performing Cloud security audits and assessments
- Performing code reviews and interpreting code scanning findings
- Performing vulnerability scanning
- Advising on application hardening
- Understanding of OWASP, OSSTMM, and CIS
- Writing penetration testing and risk reports
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call John on 03 8080 7260 for more information
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]