Amtec Disaster Recovery
An opportunity exists for a self-motivated Supervisor Technician to join our team located in Rowville. With over 20 years as a trusted service provider and leader in the Insurance Restoration Industry, we work with a focus on delivering first-class service to our customers.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the hands-on role all over Melbourne, ranging from but not limited to water mitigation, fire restoration and mould remediation jobs for our valued Customers.
Experience within the restoration industry is a must and IICRC trade qualifications for this Supervisor role is highly regarded.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Attending properties to provide restoration services in a timely manner.
- Provide comprehensive reporting back to our Head Office regarding site visits.
- Liaise with Head Office on the provision of work capabilities.
- Attend company organised internal and external training days to further your technical knowledge and expertise so that we remain at the forefront of the Restoration industry.
Restoration Services can include but are not limited to:
- Water extraction / steam cleaning – carpet, upholstery, rugs
- Contents packing / relocation
- Contents cleaning / restoration and repairs
- Structural drying / cleaning
- Building internal lining strip outs / demolition
- Pressure washing / Ice/Soda Blasting
- Onsite problem solving
- Comprehensive Reporting
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Positive, friendly, can do attitude
- Honest, reliable and hardworking – background checks will apply
- Ability to display empathy and understanding towards customers
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- To speak and write fluent English
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Electronic Reporting Skills – i.e. use of iPad and electronic apps
- Be well presented for customer contact
- Availability to work via our on-call / after hours (including weekends) roster
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check is a must
If you are wanting to work at a company that values hard work and a can-do attitude then hit reply NOW!
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START!
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]