Pegasus Group Australia
Who We Are
We are My Rewards International Ltd., the leading provider of employee and consumer rewards, loyalty and engagement programs for businesses of all sizes.
We’ve been doing this for over 25 years, creating customised solutions to help businesses build engaging, enduring, and meaningful relationships with customers and employees — all the while helping to create new ones. By connecting more than 4.6 million members with over 4,500 suppliers, we help businesses get amazing deals and great perks on products, services and experiences.
Our customer service team is the first point of contact for our customers and are extremely multi-skilled, consistently learning to be able to assist our customers on all avenues.
You will be required to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company's full range of products and services to build on our strong market position and help grow our brand for the future.
Due to the recent influx of new clients and expansions of current client base, we are now seeking a Marketing / Customer Service Administrator to join our close-knit team.
The working hours are Mondays to Fridays, 12pm to 8pm.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Manage the customer service function and deliver a first-class customer experience.
• Handle inbound calls, chats and emails from our partners and members.
• Process and verify customer orders.
• Update and maintain the database.
• Create and update member offers.
• Develop and maintain various marketing databases.
• Provide input and assist with the updating of regular publications.
• Willingness to be available for additional or varying duties as required by management.
• An all-round, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will possess the following:
• 2+ years customer service and/or administration experience
• Sound MS Office Suite skills and working knowledge of Zoho is highly desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly organised with strong time management and attention to detail
• Be a great listener and the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
• Ability to navigate your way through multiple systems.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creatin [...]
Rapid7 Customer Advisors partner with our customers above and beyond the tactical aspects of vulnerability management, application security, and threat detection and incident response. You will work w [...]
Application due 2021-12-03 - Supply Chain - Associate - Oakleigh, Victoria, Australia - Join an iconic Australian Brand - Forbes Top 100 innovative company - Unlock an opportunity to work for ASSA A [...]
About Us: PCI Pharma Services makes a real difference to people’s lives by providing a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical services from the earliest stages of clinical development through to com [...]