- A diverse, challenging and rewarding position that has a significant role to play
- Work for a fast-growing company that recognises talent and develops it
- Make a genuine difference within a company that acknowledges success
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for providing high-quality customer service support to participants, employers and Asuria staff.
The Customer Service Specialist will have a customer first mindset and embrace a culture of continuous improvement and agility as the team works towards providing a sector leading customer experience.
Whilst our Customer Service Team are located in Chatswood, Sydney, we are flexible for the right applicant to work in any of our regional offices.
Your responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Provide first class customer service to customers on the national customer service line and other customer contact channels.
• Provide market leading professional support to all employers, partners and stakeholders
• Professional resolves customer complaints in line with the feedback and complaints resolution process.
• Action enquiries and tickets received through our CRM
• Provide general administrative support as required
• Maintain a high level of professionalism, accuracy, confidentiality, and timeliness in all assigned duties
Asuria works with employers and government to find job seekers’ long-term employment. What makes Asuria truly unique is that all our people are truly enterprising at heart. The Asuria culture drives a sense of innovation, excitement and passion in all programs and services we deliver.
At Asuria, our people are at the heart of all our services. We believe the success of services is in having every employee treat every citizen with empathy, dignity and respect. As a company we support job seekers find meaningful, long-term jobs for tens of thousands of people and work with employers to fill employment gaps.
We are a company that makes a difference out in the community. We have more than 20 years’ experience and have more than 150 locations spread across Australia, and we are one of the largest employment services providers in Australia, which we are very proud of.
What sets you apart from the rest?
• High level verbal and written communication skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with all levels of staff, clients, stakeholders, and community
• Customer Service experience is preferred
• Employment services industry experience is desired not essential
• Must pass and have a current police check
• Must pass and have a current working with Children check
What value can we give back to you?
· 3 days bonus annual leave
· Continual commitment to your personal and professional growth
· Truly different and inspirational leadership culture
Are you ready to dive right in? Your move to join us is only a meeting away.
We would love you to submit your application and get in touch to explore what your future with Asuria could look like!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asuria is an EEO employer, and we value cultural diversity within our organisation. Indigenous people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
RECRUITAUSTRALIA.COM INDUSTRY SPECIALIST - ENGINEERING, CNC & TECHNICAL TRADES - Spare parts coordinator - Large International Co. - Permanent fulltime position. - Immediate Start - Parramatta Area [...]
INSKIN COSMEDICS is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, thoughtful and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering an innovative and efficient customer experience that both upholds [...]
- Bachelor’s Degree - 2 + years’ experience in a similar role and / or one year as a contract specialist - 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Office - Strong written and oral communication ski [...]
Internal Talent Acquisition Job Description Who are we? We are Ignition Advice. We are a cloud-based, digital financial advice platform that supports direct-to-customer and adviser-led advice delive [...]