Are you passionate about design – in particular digital design? Do you believe that bringing a brand to life is an essential aspect of customer experience? Do you enjoy working across both cross-functional teams and working on a variety of projects and brands? If so, we may have the next adventure for you.
A bit about us
We’re a business that specialises in products across the home improvement and decorating industries in Australia and New Zealand. Some of our key brands include kaboodle kitchen, Monarch painting accessories and Inabox storage solutions. Our business is built on the concept being able to develop on-trend products, bringing them to market with value and affordability in mind.
Our business is fast paced and dynamic and we proudly invest in the development of our brands. Our marketing team covers all activity across branding, advertising, design, events, digital, social media, PR and corporate communications. Our team is passionate about our brands and products, making our business an innovative and exciting place to work.
A bit about the role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a consumer-focused mind-set and is wanting to make an impact. Reporting to the Communications Manager, and under the leadership of our Senior Designer, you will be a part of an established design team and will bring a new perspective of digital design to the business whilst also broadening your skills in graphic design.
As our Digital Designer you’ll be a core part of our creative team and you’ll help build a beautiful look and feel for our digital communications. You should be full of creativity with a passion for consistent and cohesive digital designs.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Digital design and animation: Develop creative and visually engaging designs of animated marketing assets for use across digital advertising, web banners, social media and on-site engagement, eDM and content.
- Video and content production support: Assist in the development of in-house produced content, including editing and ensure brand consistency.
- UI and website design: Ensure design work for websites is consistent with best practice UI.
- Graphic design support: help our graphic design team during peak times and in preparation for major launches.
A bit about you
You’ll have been working in a design capacity within a digital context ideally with exposure to consumer durable products. You’re the type that’s willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and will actively strive to deliver ongoing value to the business. You’re not scared of hard work and having a bit of fun along the way.
You’d describe yourself as:
- Consumer obsessed.
- Having superior attention to detail.
- A creative and quick thinker.
- An excellent communicator.
- Agile and flexible to changing environments and processes.
- Committed and hard working.
- Enthusiastic and positive with the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Goal driven.
- Setting high standards of accountability and ownership.
- Having a common-sense approach.
- A team player.
In return, we offer a competitive salary that’s reflective of experience, a supportive and positive team environment, the opportunity for growth and development and the chance to be part of a dynamic and growing business.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, then we’d be happy to hear from you. Please outline your suitability and what you will bring to this role in your covering letter and resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a pro-active eCommerce Marketing Coordinator to join the Melbourne InnovaDerma team. This busy role requires someone with strong communication skills, analytical and critical think [...]
About Us Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands, Vegemite, Dare, Farmers Union, Daily Juice, Peanut Butter and Pura just to name a few. Our growth story of becoming a s [...]
About the role We currently have an exciting role for an experienced Graphic designer to join the teamin Richmond. Reporting to the Graphic Design team lead your purpose will be to interpret and manag [...]
Our client who is an Australian retail brand located in the inner-city suburb of Melbourne is seeking a Mid to Senior Digital Designer with some good retail experience to join the team. As a Senior [...]