About 3Bridges Community:
3Bridges Community is a medium sized non for profit organisation with over 600 employees and Volunteers we provide a variety of government funded services to the communities of South Eastern Sydney and Inner West Sydney, With over 20 years experience in the community sector 3 Bridges is committed to Provided a high standard of support throughout all its services maintaining our vision of people living in connected and enriched communities.
We are currently seeking to employ motivated Permanent Part Time Community Support Workers across the South East Sydney and Inner West Sydney areas, Southwest Sydney and Sydney CBD to work in our Aged Care services.
We can offer minimum 20 to 25 hours per week depending on your work availability, Preferably we are looking for someone who is available to work with us (Monday to Friday between 8.00 to 17.00 pm ).
About the position:
The position of home care worker is a casual position working on an as required basis assisting clients and providing support that empowers the client’s independence and choice while being able to contribute to the client’s overall well-being and goals.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide services on an individual basis or a group setting.
- Assisting clients in their general daily living activities
- Domestic assistance including house cleaning, Laundry, Meal Preparing & Shopping
- Respectfully helping clients with there Personal Care needs
- Assisting with Respite needs and care.
- Escorted transport assisting client's to attend outings, Appointments and shopping trips
- Assist in Maximizing the clients independence
- Delivering individually tailored care as per the clients needs
Essential Requirements for the positions are:
- Up to date vaccinations.
- Demonstrated experience in working with vulnerable people who are frail aged or have a disability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- An understanding of Work Health & Safety issues.
- Must be flexible to travel to different client locations across the Geographical areas
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- A reliable car with minimum third-party insurance
The successful candidates will require National Police Clearance prior to appointment (completed by 3Bridges), Valid NSW working with Children Check clearance, Current NSW drivers’ licence, and proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Experience working with people from CALD backgrounds and people with complex needs.
- Cantonese, Mandarin, Maltese, Greek, Spanish, Arabic, Macedonian & second language highly desirable
- Understanding and compassionate approach to clients needs
- Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent).
- First Aid Certification.
Benefits in working for 3 Bridges:
- Supportive Management team
- Competitive Hourly rates
- Future opportunities for Permanent positions and professional development
3 Bridges is an equal opportunity employer
Please copy and paste the following link into your browser and apply through Bamboo HR portal:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Support Workers / Home Care Workers / Cleaners - AIN We are looking for all sorts of people from different backgrounds and experiences to help support our clients. All we ask is that you are committ [...]
Hudson have partnered with a well established and growing Aged care and Disability services, we are looking for Service Coordinators to help the team. Aged care and Disability experience is highly [...]
Outreach Services Ltd Permanent Full Time,Permanent Part Time Welcome to St John of God Health Care St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospital [...]
Primary Details Time Type: Full time Worker Type: Employee Location: Sydney Type: Flexible. 6-12 month fixed term contract with potential for permanent Start: Flexible -2022 Your part in a [...]