Public Sector People
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to a Digital Product Specialist who would be interested in a 6-month contract within a huge Local Government organisation.
- Immediate start date
- Inner Melbourne location
- 6-month contract
- $60 - $70 an hour + super, dependent on experience
This role plays a huge part in developing and enhancing the organisations website that is seen by thousands each day. The website is their primary destination marketing channel and delivers information on the city and supports key marketing activities. You will work closely with the wider team to support the day-to-day management, development, and evaluation of the website.
This position will provide expert advice on digital best practice, insights and analytics and support the creation and delivery of online content that is engaging to a wider audience.
- Strong focus on the organisation’s website, front and back end.
- Manage new content and functionality across the website and provide quality assurance to ensure the website is maintained to a high standard and remaining relevant and up to date.
- Improve the customers experience by using a range of metrics to analyse behavioral insights, understand product performance and develop improvement plans.
- Review content performance and create, rewrite, and reformat content as required necessary.
- Create performance dashboards and data visualisations for a range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for logging and elevating bug fixes and issues with the website to the technical support teams.
- Strong stakeholder management with external suppliers and internal stakeholders and collaborating with subject matter experts.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Demonstrated website management experience within a large, complex organisation.
- Experience or knowledge of MarTech desirable.
- Experience with analytics and data visualisation tools such as Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
- Strong communicator and able to share great ideas, not afraid to speak up in meetings and brainstorm with stakeholders.
- Excellent digital and written communication skills coupled with a good understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Understanding of user experience principles, with awareness of user testing, prototyping and ideation processes.
- Will begin by working from home but there will be a requirement to be in the office as restrictions continue to ease.
Get in touch for more information!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking a visionary, highly skilled and ambitious professional to challenge the status quo and use your creativity to advance products of real value to customers. We are looking for an exper [...]
At Telstra Health, we’re building solutions that improve the quality, safety and efficiency of healthcare delivered across Australia. Working with clinical and administrative systems, health data an [...]
Overview Empirics is a leading Data Science & Analytics company servicing blue-chip clients in Financial services, Manufacturing, Professional Sport and other industries. We are a Microsoft Gold Par [...]
The Opportunity At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable e [...]