About the company
Our client supplies turnkey fuel and lubrication storage systems and dispensing equipment directly to site for a vast array of industries. They offer a complete range of self bunded tanks and fuel disposing systems designed specifically for their client’s application.
About the role
Due to their continued growth and success, they require the services of an experienced Industrial Electrician with a Design background to join their Melbourne based team.
In this challenging, fast paced and dynamic role, you will be charged with:
- Electrical fit out of Fuel Delivery systems
- Working with 12V Solar systems
- Designing and constructing switchboards
- Designing electrical schematics
- Electrical maintenance of the factory
Skills & experience
As the ideal candidate and to make the transition as smooth as possible you will possess the following key attributes:
- Previous tank and/or fuel disposing systems electrical experience or similar project experience
- A Victorian A-Grade Electrical Licence
- Understanding and Applying of AS300
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- The ability to travel throughout Victoria and interstate at times
Aside from a remuneration package commensurate with your experience, benefits include the opportunity to join this genuine global industry leader and further develop your skills and knowledge.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your resume quoting reference number 26735TH
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Industrial Electrician We are an electrical contractor specialising in industrial control and machine automation based out of our Braeside factory. Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking an experienc [...]
Adecco are excited to be partnering with a reputable company based South side Melbourne in searching for a passionate Junior Automotive Electrician who has 0-3 years post qualification experience. If [...]
Join a medium sized national, business south of Melbourne to lead and facilitate a team in their automotive electrical workload, working with well known brands of industrial sweepers.Client DetailsOur [...]
We are currently on the lookout for multiple Field Service Technicians for our valued client for roles based in both Geelong and the greater Melbourne area. If you have experience and / or qualificati [...]