- Monday - Friday Full Time role - no weekends!
- Paying $27 an hour - above the Hospitality Industry Award
- Excellent career and development opportunities within a proud “employer of choice”
Restaurant Associates has an enviable track record, working with some of the most prestigious venues and corporations in the world. From grand gala events to intimate gatherings, we provide bespoke food solutions and exceptional dining experiences.
We currently have a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join one of our prestigious clients located in Wantirna South where you will work for a passionate & inspiring Site Manager.
You will be working in our internal café at a NAB building in Wantirna South.
Working in a great community where the small café team get to know the building employees very well and build great relationships. We're a busy site, offering a variety of options for our client.
- Oversee the Front of House operations
- Deliver and be responsible for food and beverage services in a café environment
- Making exceptional coffees
- Cash handling and register operation
- Maintaining the service area
- A minimum of 1 year experience within a busy hospitality environment
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional coffee making skills
- Experience operating POS systems
- Strong customer service skills
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities for high performers. As a large organisation we often have opportunities for career advancement, as well as opportunities to move within the business. We offer competitive salaries, recognition programs including individual and team awards, long service and company event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service, we'd love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Australia's leading hospitality recruitment specialist has full time positions that need to be filled immediately. If you have a stable work history and are passionate about your trade we want your [...]
About us Set in the bohemian suburb of St Kilda, Rydges St Kilda is only 5 km from Melbourne's City Centre, this bright and modern hotel is also a 7-minute walk from the St Kilda Sea Baths, with a sw [...]
Job Description:About the RoleYou will provide a range of support services for our aged care residents, working as part of a team to deliver best practice care. We provide a customer focused model, an [...]
Hello Hospo legends Would you like to work in one of the most exciting new restaurants in Melbourne? Located in St Kilda and focused on Peruvian food and Pisco, Chicha Cevicheria & Bar is looking fo [...]