Aim Big Employment
At AimBig, we’re a disability employment services provider who’s bigger than employment. This means we support both people with disability to secure, maintain and thrive in meaningful work, and businesses of all sizes to recruit a valuable and diverse workforce.
Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of Australians improve their lives through genuine understanding and respect. Collaborative and inclusive, our personalised process helps tailor individual outcomes to complex needs by applying innovative thinking, evidence-based approaches, and best practice to match the right people with the right opportunities.
We are an industry leading dynamic employment service provider who has been rated the highest performing National DES provider in Australia for 6 months running, with 51% of our sites receiving a 5-star rating.
AimBig forms part of a family of companies known collectively as the Arriba Group who were voted #2 best place to work 2021 by the Australian Financial Review.
About the Role
As a Job Coach, you will have responsibility for shaping the future for people with disability. You will interact with people across all stages of the employment placement journey and work closely within the team to deliver excellence in employment outcomes, through:
- Leading the design and execution of tailored employment pathway plans.
- Support job seekers to develop the confidence and build their skills to re-enter the workforce.
- Helping employers to find the right person for the job, through reverse marketing and cold calling.
- Using your strong interpersonal skills to proactively build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide important education on employment barriers and community stigmas to all stakeholders.
- Proactively manage employer vacancies including vacancy assessment, advertising, screening & vetting, referring & representing suitable candidates
- Post placement support of job seekers and employers
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary on offer up to $75k + super, with option for uncapped bonus and biannual salary reviews.
- Job security
- 4 additional "You Days" per year
- Flexibility options including working hours and hybrid remote/office work model
- Phone, Laptop, and cloud-based platform, along with all the remote admin support designed to allow time to focus on your clients
- Professional development education allowances
- National footprint with 96 locations
- Growing within a connected, supportive workplace that values people first
- You are a passionate and driven individual, who thrives in a high-performance culture
- Strategic thinker and results oriented
- Experienced in Employment Services, OR sales/recruitment/business development background
- Strong network of local businesses, training and community organisations
- A resilient and driven self-starter
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Flexible and dynamic
- A team player
- Valid driver's license
If you would like to be considered for the position please click "apply” or submit your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Sarah on 4027 255 403.
- Website: https://www.aimbigemployment.com.au/careers/
- Linkedin: AimBig Employment : Overview | LinkedIn [link removed]
We put people first. Let’s create the future together.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Eastern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50160 Acknowledging th [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for an Designer Sales Manager Melbourne, who will have the opportunity to work [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 48851 About Monash He [...]
Job Description Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan Job type: Not provided Organisation: Monash Health Salary: Salary not specified Occupation: Nursing Reference: 50362 Acknowledging t [...]