Career development opportunities with leading business
Gain experience in the booming Data Centre field
Melbourne metropolitan location
Culture of our team at CBRE GWS:
CBRE is the world's leading and largest commercial real estate services and investment firm; a growing and visionary organisation, comprised of the best and brightest professionals. Within Global Workspace Solutions, also known as GWS, we are invested in the development and unique needs of our diverse employees and client accounts.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems,
associated plant / equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling / heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders
- Oversee the facilities management service, which encompasses ad hoc maintenance, fire, mechanical, electrical support and, following environmental safety guidelines to ensure business continuity is maintained.
- Manage site operations to ensure continuity of property services with minimum disruption to the client’s business operations.
- Where required conduct and document client meetings with appropriate work stream leaders, contractors,
- Conduct required property and operational inspections and review property operations to ensure cost effectiveness and business continuity is maximised.
- Some routine maintenance and monitoring tasks, Examples of items (Various Meter and UPS readings, Chiller Plant Monitoring, Replacement of Lights, New Tap Off Boxes, Basic Facility, Repairs and Maintenance etc.)
Skills and experience:
- Trade qualifications in either Electrical or Mechanical.
- Mechanical/Electrical/HVAC license is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience in Data Centre environment would be desirable.
- Experience of CMMS and BMS systems is highly beneficial.
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Rewarding career with great developmental opportunities within and across our brands.
- Work/life balance.
- A great opportunity to make your mark in a growing and essential industry.
- Competitive salary with yearly reviews.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technician Scheduler/Coordinator The Company Australian owned TEX @ Site Pty Ltd is an industry leader in mobile on-site HV testing and calibration of an ever-increasing range of instrumentation inc [...]
Tex At Site Experienced Testing & Calibration Technicians are eligible for a generous signing bonus! Australian owned Tex At Site is an industry leader in mobile on-site HV testing and calibration o [...]
Maintenance Technician Electrical and InstrumentationBe part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusionPermanent, residential role in Gladstone with a huge range of additional benefits9 day [...]
Ensuring the maintenance performed under your control are executed in-line with the design, scope of work, specifications and Australian and Newcrest standards and flag any potential variations.scalat [...]