Specsavers West Lakes
Want to work for a multi award winning retailer? Then look no further! As the fastest growing optical retail group in the world, Specsavers strives to be the best professional healthcare provider in Australia and New Zealand, offering the ultimate in affordable eye care, eye wear, hearing aids and care. We pride ourselves on our culture and people by providing a fun and supportive working environment for our staff.
We have an awesome team who think big, act fast, and have loads of fun along the way.
And we work in an extremely positive industry where there is a genuine bond between our company and our customers.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Optical Assistant on a casual basis.
Whether you are meeting and greeting customers, providing advice on products or placing specialised orders, you'll constantly be busy as no two days are ever the same at Specsavers. This exciting role will see you become a vital part of our store team, as you provide excellent customer service with our range of fashionable frames, audiology services and guiding customers trying contact lenses for the first time. In return we will provide you with a supportive team environment and develop you to be the best you can be. Extensive training is provided by our instore trainers.
Benefits and perks
- Not only will you be working for a multi-award-winning retailer, you will also be offered the following benefits:
- Two Free pairs! Stay on Trend with two free pairs of glasses per year
- A comprehensive induction and training program
- The chance to work with well-known brands, with more than 1,000 frame styles and colours
- A supportive culture that can be felt throughout our organization
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
The non-negotiable things
For this role, we absolutely need:
- Someone who is able to build rapport & adopts good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers
- Someone who has a high standard of personal presentation
- Someone who is looking for a role where the people they work with and the people they serve matter. We’ve got an awesome crew of people because we value the workplace.
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who is flexible to work retail hours which will include some late nights and plenty of weekends.
- Someone who has a growth mindset and is willing to work a minimum of 15hrs+ per week.
To apply for this role, please do the following:
Visit our website and do some reading to learn about us
Please apply via seek
Please include a personalised cover letter in your application
We’ve been known to hire people who don’t look amazing on paper but who’ve turned out amazing members of the team because the vibe of the person is just spot on. Just be your self, not a version.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]