Just imagine your future with us…
Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion - and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients' and society's most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand.
We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
Our flexible way of working includes our flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, three weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
If this is how you would like to work, you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome people of all identities from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We're curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager. This role supports the ongoing effectiveness of Aurecon's health and safety management system, risk profiling, governance regime and data system upgrade.
Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
- Redesign of the health and safety management system to offer a user friendly and simplified end user experience that supports Aurecon business processes and the way we work.
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws, regulations and corporate governance objectives.
- Ensure appropriate approvals, compliance reporting, issue escalation.
- Design, implement and maintain the global risk management standards and procedures.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with Aurecon H&S; management team to drive performance and deliver against the business strategy.
What we are looking for
- Strong experience in a H&S; leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in system design, configuration and system implementation.
- Experience in analysing, isolating and interpreting business needs and developing appropriate technical solutions.
- Demonstrated results in working collaboratively to deliver value and improve services.
We value the difference each team member brings, and we look for people who have had a broad range of experiences and a growth and learning mindset.
We've re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an international engineering, design, and advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can't. Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description About Haircare Group For over 45 years Haircare Group has been the voice of experience and expertise for salons. Beginning as a husband and wife team, we are now a large and pass [...]
Job no: 583515 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time, Part Time Location: Adelaide Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre About Spotless Spotless employs over 36,000 people in Australia [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665-$91,713 + 15.4% super - Adelaide Australia is regularly affected by severe weather events. These events are growing in frequency and severity, leading to increased ec [...]
Benefits and Perks - Permanent Full Time Ongoing - Office is based in Mile End South and has on-site car parking available - Family-friendly working environment - Flexible and supportive work environ [...]