Just imagine your future with us…
Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion - and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients' and society's most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand.
We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
Our flexible way of working includes our flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, three weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
If this is how you would like to work, you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome people of all identities from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We're curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager. This role supports the ongoing effectiveness of Aurecon's health and safety management system, risk profiling, governance regime and data system upgrade.
Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
- Redesign of the health and safety management system to offer a user friendly and simplified end user experience that supports Aurecon business processes and the way we work.
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws, regulations and corporate governance objectives.
- Ensure appropriate approvals, compliance reporting, issue escalation.
- Design, implement and maintain the global risk management standards and procedures.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with Aurecon H&S; management team to drive performance and deliver against the business strategy.
What we are looking for
- Strong experience in a H&S; leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in system design, configuration and system implementation.
- Experience in analysing, isolating and interpreting business needs and developing appropriate technical solutions.
- Demonstrated results in working collaboratively to deliver value and improve services.
We value the difference each team member brings, and we look for people who have had a broad range of experiences and a growth and learning mindset.
We've re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an international engineering, design, and advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can't. Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods m [...]
About the roleAll progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.We are looking for a Manager Portfolio Delivery Information Technology Projects to be accountable for the delivery of [...]
Senior Specialist Information Technology Asset ManagementBe part of a team changing the way that Rio Tinto manages Information TechnologyGreat opportunity for personal development within a complex exc [...]
Manager - Portfolio Delivery Information Technology Projects Great opportunity to join a global mining organisation offering outstanding personal development and career opportunities Join us during [...]