As the receptionist for this architecture and urban design practice, you will be at the front of house to greet, welcome and direct clients in the right direction. Your day will consist of directing incoming calls and organizing the main inbox, whilst also ensuring the practice is operating smoothly. Occasionally you will be asked to support the marketing team with developing documentation and updating social media platforms.
This award-winning practice offers contemporary architecture, interiors, and urban design and develops designs for national and global projects. With over 60+ employees, this is a growing and expanding company and focuses greatly on professional development.
- Being the face of the company and welcoming, greeting, and directing clients.
- Directing incoming calls and overseeing the main inbox and correspondence.
- Ensuring the practice is constantly presentable and operating smoothly.
- Occasionally supporting the marketing team with developing documentation and social media.
Skills and Experience
- 1 – 2 years experience in a receptionist position
- Ideally have an interest, passion, and desire for architecture and design
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- InDesign experience desirable but not essential
Reference: Sam Dodds #54639
If the above position appeals to you then please submit your CV and work samples (no more than 10mb PDF attachment) to [email protected] and we'll be in touch. You may also wish to browse our website for other similar roles or call us to find about roles that may not be advertised. www.bespokecareers.com
'Refer a Friend' and be rewarded with a $400 gift voucher! *
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Immediate start corporate receptionist opportunities - Sydney CBD and Northern Sydney locations - Competitive hourly rates People2people are currently experiencing an influx of reception roles, we [...]
The Company: Working within Australia’s Interior design industry this business specialises in bespoke, high grade window furnishings and state-of-the-art technology providing locally made and des [...]
- Convenient Western Sydney Location - Permanent Opportunity - Parking Onsite The Company An established engineering company, manufacturing structural solutions for the building and construction i [...]
Hiring for one of our clients (Accounting firm) located in Bankstown Area, Sydney, NSW POSITION: Receptionist/Front Desk CAPACITY: Fulltime REQUIREMENTS: - Good phone skills - Email (outlook) - [...]