Amber Electrical service the greater Sydney Metropolitan Area and Western Sydney, providing experience in all areas of electrical works, ranging from domestic service work, new construction installations, medium density, and multi-residential projects.
We provide a one stop shop as Level 2 Authorised Service Providers and Meter Installers for all domestic needs. Beyond the Domestic Market, we also provide expertise in the commercial shopfitting field, having completed hundreds of new retail outlets in most major shopping complexes in Western Sydney and beyond, reaching the rural areas of NSW.
About the Role:
Due to continuing growth,
we are seeking an experienced Electrician to assist in managing our crew and day to day operations, including:
- Scheduling and coordination of works to be completed;
- Control and ordering of stock, materials, tools and equipment;
- Monitoring of timesheets and job cards;
- Monitor adherence to work health and safety principles and participate in hosting of regular toolbox talks;
- Assist in the development and training of apprentices and other trades personnel through KPI monitoring;
- Ensure quality control & risk assessment measures are carried out on all jobs under your responsibility through completion of required quality assurance documentation.
- Improve & implement work procedures
- Liaise with builders & supervisors to co ordinate workflow.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a current White Card and Drivers Licence;
- Be able to drive a manual vehicle;
- Have experience in directing and delegating to others;
- Be experienced in new residential construction and reading of plans;
- Have experience in calculating of materials.
Any experience with SimPRO will be highly regarded but is not essential. Electrical Licence is preferred but not essential.
- Competitive Salary!
- Provision of a company vehicle with toll pass and Fuel card;
- Provision of company mobile phone;
- Company assisted relocation!
- Well established, stable company;
- Regular Beers, BBQ’s and Social Events;
- Limited weekends required!
- Great company culture!
- Take the lead and make the role your own!
To apply for this role, hit “Apply Now”.
Alternatively, if you have any further questions, please contact Stephanie Joseph by email to [email protected]
If this job is not for you, but you know someone who would suit this position we offer a $1000 referral fee when we hire the person you refer. The only condition is they stay with us for at least 3 months.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Inspect, Monitor and MaintainWe are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Maintenance Electrician, located in Sydney NSW for a permanent FT opportunity. The Maintenance Electrician will p [...]
Job description Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance and FlexibilityDevelop your skills with an Industry Leader & Industry Leading TrainingGrow your career with Development & Leadership [...]
- Fantastic Supportive Environment, Work-life Balance and Flexibility - Develop your skills with an Industry Leader & Industry Leading Training - Grow your career with Development & Leadership Opportu [...]
ROD PILON TRANSPORT DUBBO - AUTO ELECTRICIAN Rod Pilon Transport is a 50 year 2nd generation family owned business with depots serving Eastern Australia and operations across the country. This posi [...]