Erina kindergarten is a large family owned and operated long day care service. Located in a convenient bush setting in the heart of Erina.
Our service is open 6:30am.- 6.00pm Monday - Friday. Closed on public holidays & closed over the Christmas & New year’s eve period.
We are seeking passionate Qualified Childcare teachers (ECT) to work at our facility at Erina.
Requirements for the role;
- ECT qualified or ECT currently studying their degree (ACECQA Approved)
- Team/room management, training and leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYLF
- Passionate and dedicated to educating children
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (12 current)
- Hold or be able to obtain a current police check (12 months current)
- A working knowledge of child development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with children, families and staff
- Be an advocate for nature play and support sustainable practices
- Experience with and understanding of the EYLF/NQS/National Regulations and Assessment and Rating process
- Solid understanding of the programming and planning cycle
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic
- Confident with leadership ability & knowledge
- Have the ability to foster children's imagination, curiosity and creativity
- Ability to build respectful relationships with fellow educators, families, children and other professionals
- Improve the educational and developmental outcomes for children attending our educational service
- Be prepared and responsible to share ideas to other educators and parents in written communication
- Ensuring the safety, health and well-being of children attending education and care services
- To be able to abide by, conduct and evaluate all standards in the National Quality framework
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 by the 8th November in line with health directive in childcare
At Erina kindergarten we are child safe service and we implement a child safe program which includes;
- Creating a culture of safety
- Screening, appointing and training staff and volunteers in child safety practices and procedures
- Ensuring there are policies, practices and a code of conduct in place at all times
- Integrating risk management practices
- Regular reviewing child safety standards and practices
- Ensuring there are emergency and reporting protocols in place at all times.
Erina kindergarten is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
If you are a passionate person who is interested in what this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete your work history & letter of application and submit your resume. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
We will be conducting screening interviews upon initial contact to discuss the role & each candidates knowledge & experience please ensure you have a direct contact number available.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A cafe in Bateau Bay is seeking a part time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day a [...]
A cafe in West Gosford is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at [...]
A cafe in West Gosford is seeking a casual Cook (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at least 1 day at weekends - Have at least [...]
Full Time Chef Required The Elanora Hotel at East Gosford requires a suitably qualified chef for our kitchen on a full time basis. The successful applicant will be proficient in all aspects of a bus [...]