SureSearch is a leader in the Utility locating, mapping and Asset protection industry providing underground solutions for several industries including, construction, civil & government.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for the Victorian region. The role is based at our office in Keysborough.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The management of day-to-day operations;
- Direct work performed in the area and coordinating staff;
- Work with key customers and team members to leverage growth opportunities;
- Review reports and action as required;
- Analyse and evaluate activities, costs, operations, budgets and forecast data to determine branch progress towards goals and objectives;
- Assist project team with preparation of fee proposals;
- Monitor the asset register and branch inventory;
- Ensure branch office and yard is maintained;
- Review annual Risk Management and Business Continuity Plans;
- Anticipate staffing requirements to meet operational needs;
- Oversee training and identify and foster development opportunities for all branch personnel;
- Promptly resolve project issues and remove associated project delays to ensure all contracts achieve optimum value for SureSearch while promoting long-term relationships with key stakeholders;
- Oversee Project follow up reviews to determine client satisfaction and develop recommendations on the need for future services; and
- Drive business development and marketing of company capabilities to promote growth in Victoria.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- Appropriate qualification e.g. Dial Before You Dig Accreditation, etc.
- A current and valid Australian Drivers Licence; (MR, HR preferable);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Efficient time management and organisation skills;
- Demonstrated capacity for hard work and a strong commitment to client satisfaction and company performance;
- Possesses integrity and demonstrates honesty in all dealings and complies with all internal policies
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Professional presentation;
- Desire to produce high quality professional services;
- Develops and improves own capabilities, with a willingness to learn existing systems of the company and identify opportunities to improve;
- Reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues and staff at all levels; and
- Passionate and committed to achieving outcomes for self, business unit and SureSearch.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Agencies - Thank you
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Location Melbourne Division Shared Services Description Office Supervisor | Melbourne We are looking for a proactive and experienced Office Supervisor to oversee and provide guidance of th [...]
Our vision: a library for all in a changing world. - An exciting opportunity for a visionary IT leader to head and manage the dynamic Technology branch - Ongoing, full-time role based in Melbourne [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Melbourne, AU Why should you consider this opportunity? Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative soluti [...]
- Executive Level 2 Upper, Ongoing - An attractive remuneration package may be negotiated with the successful candidate based on demonstrated skill, capability and experience. - Melbourne – other Bu [...]