Kickstart your career in IT - APPLY NOW for the Field Engineer Traineeship Program and get certified in major Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products!
Do you want to build your career with a leading, global IT organisation? Look no further, this could be the program for you!
*Please note, anyone with a prior Certificate II or above qualification, including Diplomas and University studies from Australia or Overseas, MAY NOT be eligible to undertake this traineeship*.
*Please note, Trainees may be required by the Host Employer to provide Proof of their COVID-19 Vaccination Status, or Proof of their Medical Exemption during the Interview Process and before starting their Traineeship On-Site*.
Does the below sound like you?
- A school leaver / mature age candidate looking to further develop your IT career
- A valid Australian driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Australian Citizen to be eligible for government clearance
- Time management skills to juggle work, a Cert IV, and additional certifications
- Customer service driven
- Ability to follow processes directions well, to achieve Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Ability to resolve basic problems with supervision
- General knowledge of hardware and software components of computers including basic knowledge of Microsoft applications preferred
About the Field Engineer Traineeship Program
As a Trainee Field Engineer, you will progress with the required training both on the job and online with the opportunity to progress to a Field Engineer in 12 months' time. You will be provided study time to complete your online traineeship requirements and your onsite on the job training will see you work in a supportive environment. Your assignments will include repair activities such as replaceable unit swapping, image loading, and unit testing using a detailed script. You will also perform other non-troubleshooting duties. Direction will be provided by script, help desk or service desk in a Same Business Day (SBD) and/or Next Business Day (NBD) service delivery environment.
Further duties of this traineeship program will include, but are not limited to:
- Private Label Service (PLS) Support for calls to clients
- Installing and servicing PCs, PC peripherals and/or electronic equipment
- Takes service calls and perform incident specific activities
- Routine installs, moves, adds and changes
- Performs scripted image loading, unit diagnostics and replaceable unit swapping
- Troubleshooting and perform basic module replacement on PCs, servers and peripherals
- Preventative maintenance as directed
Benefits as a Trainee
- While MEGT will be your legal employer, you'll be placed with a global leading IT business where you will gain IT knowledge and practical work experience, whilst also gaining a Certificate IV in IT
- This Program will also see you gain some of the latest Dell, Lenovo, and Apple certifications
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
- Possible opportunity for you to continue working for your Host Employer as a permanent team member at the completion of your traineeship
Interested? Hit APPLY NOW!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in this Traineeship Program.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Graduate Opportunities | Multiple Locations in Sydney | Base plus commission / bonus Your new company Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the bi [...]
- Influence business development strategies & lead contractor compliance - Add value by contributing towards breaking ground in new markets - First class working culture that comes highly recommended [...]
Procurement Coordinator - An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and collaborative full time procurement coordinator among Australia’s horticulture industry-based corporations. - An incredib [...]
Pharmaceutical Territory Manager – Sydney Inner West At iNova our vision is simple: iNova’s trusted brands improve people’s health and well-being every day. We have a diverse portfolio of iconi [...]