MSP Photography Brisbane
- Love working with children?
- Can you make them smile?
- Want to learn how to take great photos and capture memories?
School Photography is calling!! - Multiple positions available in South East QLD commencing January 2022
MSP Photography is a leading organisation in providing exceptional school photography to Australian schools. Our continued success and growth has created several new vacancies for School Photographers and Assistants in our North Brisbane and South Brisbane offices servicing South East Queensland.
School Photographers & Assistants.. We are looking for dynamic, organised and patient individuals to take portraits and help co-ordinate our class group photos.
You will possess a good level of authority and have a natural rapport with children of all ages.
Photography experience not required as full training is provided. Experience working with children, strong computer skills, good time management and an excellent eye for detail are key for this role. This role will involve lifting and carrying equipment so good health and general fitness is required.
A photographer’s day starts at 7am at various schools across South East QLD. You will need your own reliable car and licence so you can meet us at the school. Public transport is not an option due to our start times and the varied locations we work. Additionally, you will be working in a small team so punctuality and reliability is critical.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Experience working with children
- Strong Computer Skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with children, teachers and school administrators
- Punctual & reliable at all times
- Your own vehicle and current drivers licence
- Current working with children Blue card or ability to obtain one
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
This role would also suit experienced photographers wanting additional experience and income. Great role also for University students as availability and hours can be tailored around study timetables.
All positions to start out casual, 3-5 days per week on offer depending on your availability.
If you love children and have the skills listed above then apply now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work with a large marketing team - City fringe location - Write content for a range or platforms About the client: This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of market [...]
Job Connect are currently looking for forklift labourers for a busy warehouse in Brisbane's south. The roles available are paying $28+/hour: Storesperson (Day Shift) - Working 9am-5pm (Full time 38 [...]
Korean Tutors are required to deliver courses in our Brisbane Central Location. Mostly evening classes with some private tuition Native Speaking teachers are preferred. Experience is essential. Mu [...]
- APS Level 6, Ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713 + 15.4% super - Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including inciden [...]