Commonwealth Bank - Group Corporate Affairs
Lead Technical Business Analyst
- The role sits in a highly visible customer remediation program of works
- You are a seasoned Lead Technical Business Analyst with experience in delivering business & technology projects
This is a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract.
See yourself in our team
The Business Technology team is responsible for delivering technology systems and solutions that will enable the bank's Customer Remediation program to deliver optimal remediation outcomes now, and into the future.
You will help develop a clear vision, strategy and roadmap for the program's technology - developed in collaboration with program stakeholders and our technology delivery partners.
Do work that matters
As a Lead Technical Business Analyst in the team, you will:
- Consult with stakeholders and delivery team, providing strategic advice on the business and functional requirements; to inform the development of the roadmap; high level strategy and project scope
- Provide high level consulting to stakeholders and project delivery teams on the feasibility and validity of the business case; including framing the problem, defining project scope and solutions to drive optimal value for the business in conjunction with other project team members.
- Provide leadership and operational advice on the business analysis approach on programs/projects based on the complexity, category and GDF pathway.
- Help complete and/or oversee project business analysis deliverables throughout the relevant GDF phases validating alignment in business and technology strategies and ensuring quality control / sign-off for area of accountability
- Participate/provide estimates (order of magnitude) in Discovery or Ideation phase of an initiative
- Drive the implementation; embedding and adherence to methodologies, frameworks, tools and processes with stakeholders and project delivery teams.
- Contribute to driving continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to improve business and customer value.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts; providing day to day people management, coaching & mentoring; leadership and resource allocation.
We are interested in hearing from people who have:
- Demonstrated experience working in business and technology projects
- Previous experience working as a Lead BA on projects as well as leading/mentoring teams
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in business process modelling, data analysis, requirements analysis, solution assessment & validation
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to grasp things quickly and work independently
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Leonardo is currently seeking a suitably qualified professional BPM Consultant, who has experience in bringing change to organisations through the analysis, design and implementation of business proce [...]
Data Analyst This opportunity offers: - On-going employment - Full Time role & 35 hour working week - Attractive annual salary $100,775 - $111,545 p.a. plus 10% superannuation - Location: Sydney Ol [...]
Designation / Job title: Analyst Programmer – 261311 Number of Positions: 10 Location: Tech Mahindra – Sydney – NSW – Australia Primary or Mandatory skills: - 1. Siebel 2. DevOps 3. Busine [...]
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer, and the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a powerful reminder of the importance [...]