First Quantum Minerals
First Quantum Minerals is one of the world's biggest mining companies, employing over 20,000 people.
Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation is our flagship operation in Australia. Located on the beautiful south coast of Western Australia, we're just 20 minutes from the coastal community of Hopetoun. As a major nickel producer and exporter, we aim to ship up to 30,000 tonnes of nickel concentrate each year via Esperance Port.
- Competent in scheduling and delivering training related tasks and ensuring compliance to procedures and legislative requirement
- Competent in scheduling and delivering training related tasks and ensuring compliance to procedures and legislative requirements
- Experience in permit to work and other relevant safe work systems
- Residential opportunity
- Relocate to the Seaside town of Hopetoun, WA
- Roster: 5/2 4/3
- Family/ friendly community
- Great career opportunity
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive salary package + company home
- Maintain absolute confidentiality at all times
- Ensure the site training management system is maintained.
- Assist operations with gap analysis and identification of training needs.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to the business on training options available.
- Source training options to ensure they are cost effective and are of value to the Company.
- Coordinate services with external training providers as required.
- Conduct inductions, assessments and training sessions for employees and contractors as required.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with operations.
- Develop, maintain and review the training management system and matrix including data integrity, audit requirements and reporting.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver internal training packages.
- Conduct VOC’s as required.
- Review work practices and use of systems to ensure continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the mining or related industry at a similar level with proven skills in training leadership and technical document writing
- Qualifications in Workplace Training & Assessing TAE40116
- Hold relevant qualifications in either Certificate III Engineering – Mechanical, Certificate III Engineering – Fabrication or Certificate IV Process Plant Operations
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, and standards and practical experience in their application
- WA Manual Drivers Licence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description: FQM has seven operating mines across the world, and we have a track record of providing opportunities to those that have proven themselves high achievers within the company. * Excel [...]
Job description: First Quantum (Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation - RNO) is currently searching for experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join our team on a 6 month Limited term contract to assist with p [...]
Job description: First Quantum (Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation - RNO) is currently searching for experienced Technical Superintendent – Processing , to join our team. This role is offered as Monda [...]
Job description: FQM has seven operating mines across the world, and we have a track record of providing opportunities to those that have proven themselves high achievers within the company. * Long [...]