- Competitive salary + opportunity for annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
“Not only is Elders a local community, but it’s a national community" - Kate Woodbridge, Rural Products Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Elders Rural Products Sales Representative, your expert product knowledge and customer service skills will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including finding new opportunities for them to explore. Supported by the Elders network, you will be provided with the tools necessary for you to grow in your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, recommending the Elders range of products and services that will strengthen the growth of their business
- Proactively source new business to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Supporting inventory management, including in stocktake and dispatch
- Processing sales and performing sales quotes
WHO AM I?
To excel at Elders, you:
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative working environment
- Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Have technical seasonal and rural products knowledge to support clients
- Have a proven track record in sales, including retail skills
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
- Have a driver’s license. A HR and forklift license would be an advantage however we can support you to obtain one.
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (annual, volunteering, paid parental, personal leave)
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are seeking an experienced digital journalist to join ACM's agricultural newsroom. The successful applicant will produce and edit highly engaging content for our websites and digital products. Yo [...]
This is a Recruitment Pool for Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term Part Time and Casual possibility of extension(s).WA Health is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of o [...]
Work in your local communityExtra 2 days of leave for your wellbeingA Mobile Phone to use for workComprehensive on the job training opportunities and a supportive teamFlexible working arrangements tha [...]
Wheatbelt Education Region Wheatbelt Regional Education Office School Psychologist 00032168 Level 1 - SPS Y2, $77,052 - $126,689 per annum (SEA GA 2019) Advertised Vacancy Number: DOE710615 This [...]