- Competitive salary + annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Commercial Property Leasing Executive, assist the Commercial Property Manager to look after a portfolio of properties and generate portfolio growth through client relationships and cultivating new opportunities. Your exemplary administration skills and eye for detail will be a key asset to this role . With the backing of the Elders network, you will be supported to learn and grow your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a Commercial Property Leasing/Sales Executive,
you will assist the Commercial Property division to service our key commercial clients and their tenants with the role including;
- Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs
- Marketing, negotiating and executing Commercial, Industrial and Retail leases and sales.
- Drive new relationships and growth with Commercial Property Owners in the region.
- Work within a team to support Commercial Property Management
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you:
- Have as sound administration background
- Have a sound knowledge of Bunbury and the greater region
- An understanding of Commercial Tenancy Legislation would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Have excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Are a team player who is enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised with good time management skills
- Are driven to succeed, resourceful, forward thinking and embrace technology
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of real estate specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description Job Highlights - $37/hr flat rate - Bunbury Location - Long term opportunity for the right person About our Client Our client is an engineering-led global specialist asset servic [...]
Overview Edith Cowan University is a large, multi-campus institution serving communities nationally and internationally. The University has two metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley and Joondalup, [...]
Overview Edith Cowan University is a large, multi-campus institution serving communities nationally and internationally. The University has two metropolitan campuses at Mount Lawley and Joondalup. A [...]
Overview Do you want to experience the opportunity to continue working in clinical practice whilst at the same time help educate the nurses or midwives of the future? Have you wanted to become involv [...]