Infosys–Specialized Services Testing – Technical Test Lead – AUS - Performance Testing
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling,
drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead (Specialized Testing), you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Sydney/Melbourne, Australia. This position may require 10% travel. Only AUS citizens can apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience in Performance Testing
- At least 3 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
- At least 4 years of experience in one or more scripting languages which required for performance Testing
- Experience with banking domain is preferable.
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution, Monitoring, analysis & reporting.
- Tool experience – Load runner, Jmeter is preferable
- Ability to work within Agile team - collaborating with Product owners/business analysts and developers to understand requirements
- Ability to perform Design and Code inspections and recommend working solutions
- Good Communication and Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
State / Region / Province
Domain(IBPO)|Banking|Retail Banking-Automation - Development & Testing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Electrical and Automation Project Engineer (24 month contract)Australia - Victoria - MulgraveApplyWhy Patients Need YouWhether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes [...]
>Adelaide SA, Brisbane QLD, Canberra ACT, Melbourne VICNetwork and Managed Telecommunications Platforms Branch (NMTP) delivers the network, telecommunications, gateway, cloud connectivity and applicat [...]
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technolo [...]
>Adelaide SA, Brisbane QLD, Canberra ACT, Melbourne VICWork Context:Services Australia makes government services simple so people can get on with their lives. Our goal is to make it easier to engage w [...]