Stamford Hotels & Resorts
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts
Stamford Hotels and Resorts, a part of the Stamford Group, manages the Group’s portfolio of luxury premium hotels located in Australia and New Zealand. The hotel portfolio consist of nearly 1800 rooms and over 1000 employees. In addition to the hotels, the Stamford Group owns a portfolio of premium commercial office properties internationally, and is involved in the development of high end luxury residential units in Australia.
At Stamford Hotels and Resorts, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to retain, develop and reward passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. In our pursuit for excellence, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking,
challenge the status quo and inculcate a sense of ownership while fostering an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect and integrity among our employees, business partners and the larger community.
This role will support Stamford Grand Adelaide, at Glenelg. The focus for this role is what it says it is – sales, strategy, budgeting, revenue, engagement, leadership, partnering, and ultimately responsible for the development, delivery, and success of the hotels annual sales & marketing strategic plan.
About the role
As the Director of Sales and Marketing, you would be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of the hotel’s strategic plans.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of the hotels strategic sales and marketing plans and initiatives to include, but not limited to; interacting with clients, directing sales efforts, driving unique food and beverage offerings, securing business, preparing and presenting statistical and performance reports and managing all financial aspects of the division.
- Collaborate with the Revenue and Reservations Management team to include, but not limited to; determining sales pricing strategies, developing rates, establishing group thresholds, deploying competitive data strategies, conducting demand analysis and managing the hotels market mix.
- Grow and develop your team members' performance to include, but not limited to; providing supervision and professional development, rostering, conducting counselling, sales evaluations and delivering a culture of recognition and success.
- Participate in regular ownership meetings.
The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge and experience from within the hospitality/ international hotel sector and at least 5 years’ experience as a Director of Sales and Marketing, along with a proven track record of successful campaigns with total commercial responsibility. We are looking for a result focused professional, who possesses the ability to successfully inspire, mentor, develop and manage the sales team.
Culture and Benefits
As a team member with us you can expect to receive:
- The opportunity to work with industry professionals in an exciting hotel environment.
- Career development opportunities
- An attractive food and beverage and accommodation discount program.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company DescriptionAs Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand comp [...]
Company Description As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand c [...]
About Stamford Hotels and Resorts Stamford Hotels and Resorts, a part of the Stamford Group, manages the Group’s portfolio of luxury premium hotels located in Australia and New Zealand. The hotel [...]
Job Description Due to organic growth, our Real Estate Management team is seeking a proactive, confident and adaptable Commercial Property Manager. This will enable efficient, harmonious and clos [...]