About Colliers in Australia & New Zealand
As Australia’s own global real estate success story, the Colliers International brand was established in Australia in 1976. With 2000 people operating from 23 Australian and 26 New Zealand company owned and affiliate offices, we provide a full range of professional services for real estate investors, owners and occupiers across transactions, advisory and management.
In 2021, we continue to build on a track record of revenue and profit result growth, and have been widely recognised for our enterprising culture by the likes of:
- The Australian newspaper - ranked our ANZ business as the 20th most profitable enterprise in Australia,
measured by return on shareholder funds.
- Aon - Best Employer in Australia for the fourth year running.
- LinkedIn - “Top 25 Companies where Australia wants to work”.
Colliers’ Retail Management team is growing, and we are looking for a Property Administrator to support a small onsite team based at Coomera Square Shopping Centre.
Reporting to the Senior Centre Manager you will get involved supporting the team in delivering the property management functions to a key client portfolio of retail and medical assets. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your customer service and administration skills in this varied and valued role.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Property lease and data administration across the portfolio
- Preparation of monthly reports, letters, monthly minutes and ad hoc letters
- Account management including rental collection, arrears reconciliations and accounts payable
- Client liaison, including telephone enquiries from customer, tenants, owners & contractors
- Assisting Centre Manager with the creation of budgets and reconciliations
- Processing invoices and work orders
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Strong customer service & communications skills
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Previous real estate or shopping centre exposure would be preferable but is not essential
This is a rare opportunity for somebody with an administrative background who is seeking to boost their skills and take their support career in a new direction. Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative and friendly team. No two days will be the same.
We offer you the ability to access a large and varied range of benefits whilst working in a fun and flexible working environment close to home.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The clinic: - Privately owned and operated Skin Cancer clinic - Initially start part-time with a view to increase hours - Mixed billing structure - bulk bills skin checks - Current GPs booked out day [...]
Description Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, the only place in the world where you can cuddle a koala one minute, then test your tonsils on some of the world’s fiercest thrill rides and slides the [...]
About the role Consider yourself a bit of a night owl? Working shifts between 8pm and 6am, you’ll provide great customer service and ensure a clean and well stocked Coles Express throughout the n [...]
Riviera is Australia's most awarded luxury motor yacht builder. Based at Coomera in the largest facility of its type in the Southern Hemisphere, we support a dealer network that spans the globe. Rivie [...]