Seven West Media
- Thrive in an exciting, busy, media sales environment
- Fun, supportive, high-performing team
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
‘At Seven we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us - we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Together, we’re responsible for creating and sustaining authentic Australian engagement.’
A new and exciting opportunity has opened for a Sales Coordinator to join the Seven Sales team.
Based in Eveleigh and Reporting to the Group Sales Manager You’ll be:
- Assisting the Group Sales Manager and Sales Executive/s to deliver exceptional customer service and superior results for our clients. Including:
- Assisting in the development of broadcast media proposals and digital schedules
- Sales data entry including bookings
- Confirming inventory forecasts & availabilities
- Campaign Reporting & Analysis
- Working with clients, AdOps and Commercial Inventory teams to ensure timely and seamless campaign deployment
- Frontline support for clients with campaign requests
- Attending and contributing to client meetings with Sales Executives as required
- Effectively and efficiently deal with sales administration duties and issues
- Manage all inward & outward correspondence as directed
- Working alongside the wider team to ensure effective delivery, optimisation and performance of client campaigns. Ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are aligned to deliver and exceed expectations with a view to achieving repeat business.
- Developing sales collateral, proposals and presentation material as required
- Working closely with the wider team to position Seven as a progressive and forward thinking broadcaster and digital publisher that helps its people achieve the personal and professional goals within a fun and supportive working environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficient Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint,
- 1-2 years experience in an agency or publisher sales team, demonstrating capability in a fast paced environment that demands effective management of priorities and conflicting agendas.. Previous sales related experience is considered beneficial, although not critical
- Solid understanding of Digital metrics and reporting tools including Nielsen Netratings, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager
- A passionate user and consumer of digital media and technology with a clear understanding of the roles of various digital channels within a media mix
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, Media or Communications
In return, we will provide you with:
- Generous corporate discounts at a range of retail, tech and health & fitness facilities
- A collaborative, vibrant culture
- Professional development opportunities through Seven’s Mentoring and Performance & Development programs
- A reward and recognition program
The Seven Network is part of Seven West Media, one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, online and in print. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes not just Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, but also 7NEWS.com.au, The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
The Seven Network is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies : The Seven Network does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Skyfii Skyfii is a global professional services and technology company that transforms the way organisations collect, analyse and extract value from data. We process billions of data points [...]
- Be the first point of contact for an exciting brand new role - 12-Month Fixed Term Contract - Join an organisation committed to building thriving communities We have an exciting Sales Support opp [...]
What we are looking for We are looking for a team member with strong administration, customer service skills and attention to detail to join our VIP Business Services Team, to deliver exceptional gue [...]
As a member of the NSW and ANZ loan team, the role’s main function is to manage the movement and storage of cadaver sets, demo units and NSW loan kits.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSPerform the following admini [...]