Accenture is seeking a Sourcing Execution Specialist to provide full, life cycle procurement support of business-driven projects for Fortune 500 companies. In this capacity, you will have frequent interaction with team members and customers in the execution of projects that help customers achieve significant value in the form of improved pricing, quality, delivery, supplier performance and other aspects of total cost. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the sourcing process, including Negotiations and Contracting and expand supplier and customer management skills.
You will master project management skills and deepen category-specific knowledge to bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development. This role will work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to deliver significant results.
- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects with strong project management and procurement support.
- Responsible for supporting stakeholders in defining requirements (service levels, scope of work, volume forecasts…), opportunity definition and sourcing strategy.
- Provide IT specific commercial advice and input to establish the technology options to be included for the sourcing process, in conjunction with the client technology team
- Provide qualitative input to the recommended technology sourcing approach (phasing, selection criteria) to deliver the optimal commercial and technology outcomes
- Where required, provide input to the client team around the advantages/disadvantages of any IT Transformative options Outsourcing, Managed Services, journey to Cloud - as distinct from a ‘like for like’ replacement sourcing approach
- Analyze current spend in details, supplier base, supply pattern and define a granular baseline that will allow accurate savings calculation.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement projects conducted.
- Be responsible for the whole project execution and meet the timelines, quality and deliverables expected, leverage Accenture Source-to-Contract platform to closely manage the sourcing project.
- Perform supplier research and identification, review accuracy of the scope to tender with stakeholder, prepare RFP, engage with tenderers.
- Analyze proposal (commercial), liaise with end user(s) to obtain technical and risk evaluations, perform bid analysis and savings identification, coordinate award decision with stakeholder(s), create and submit business case for award approval
- Negotiate with shortlisted vendors to meet client expectations from commercial, technical and legal (departures) perspectives
- Draft contract, support implementation tasks when required.
- Create necessary business cases or approval documents to seek endorsement and approval from clients.
- Show compliance to the sourcing process defined while offering creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at ;
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognizing that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contract drafting and/or exposure to technical Scope of Works
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices
- Previous experience in sourcing or managing the some of the following spend categories:
Managed / Outsourced IT services ( Help Desk, Apps Support & Maintenance, Hardware services)
IT sourcing – Hardware ( Compute, Storage, Networking), Software, Telco,
Complex IT service offerings - Desktop, DaaS, PaaS, Iaas, SaaS
IT Professional Services
IT Project, PMO & Programme sourcing
Agile, Scaled Agile delivery services
- Exposure to IT Programme delivery or IT Services operations an advantage
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end project cycles
- Good communication, including some level of technical terminology/ vocabulary specific to the categories to source/procure
- Excellent organization/time management and process compliance
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Contract drafting experience
- Attention to details
- Strong project management and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Knowledge of procurement operations, inventory/ warehousing
- Experience working directly with key stakeholders in business units
- Agile and interested in digital and automation of processes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pizza makers and delivery drivers required good pay [...]
The Role Tesla Motors is looking for a customer service superstar to join our team as a Service Advisor working on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a [...]
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Commissioning and Performance – Health Services Programs - Salary: $101,859 to $110,107 – ASO7 – Full Time / Term Contract (temporary up to 30 June 2022 [...]
- Mechanical Engineer / Product Designer (Adelaide or Booleroo based) - Join a rapidly growing global company headquartered in SA - Lead the technical development of sustainable AgTech machinery w [...]