Do you have your head in the Cloud?
- Reimagine what’s possible. Fast-track your future.
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Do you have your head in the Cloud? Good. At Accenture Cloud First, we’re looking for people who live and breathe Cloud. Inventive, imaginative and optimistic people, whose heads are filled with the possibilities of Cloud technology, with the technical ability to make them happen. People who don’t want to even think about settling for an ordinary Cloud career. People who want to fast-track their future and work on amazing projects with global impact.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities in Australia and around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate,operateand deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. ChooseAccenture, andmake delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking to hire a team of experienced professionalsacross multiple levels ranging from analysts to managers to join our rapidly expanding team in Accenture Security. If you have relevant expertise in an extensive portfolio of capabilities including Strategy & Risk; Cyber Defence; Digital Identity; Application Security & Managed Security, you should consider joining our team.
Accenture Security offers intelligence and insights to help increase security effectiveness and improve business resilience in an increasingly connected world.
TheCyber Security(Risk Mgt & Accreditation)Consultantprovides advisory, thought leadership and technical support to help our clients improve the Security & Risk function to respond to the increasing cyber security threats.
- Provide advice and practical assistance on cyber security challenges for Accenture and our clients
- Operate as acybersecurity consultant across multipledomainsand technology towers for professional services and outsourcingacross:data centre, cloud, network, application, service management and workplace solutions.
- Performsecurityassessment basedactivitiestomitigate and control cyber security risks
- Be part of a High Performing delivery team that develops and executes security accreditation programs for a diverse range of clients, including:
- Development of detailed Security Designs for transformation projects
- Development of Security Strategy and conductingvalue basedRisk Assessment
- Development of Risk Assessments and Security Plans
- Development of Security operations policies and procedures
- Development of Security governance for clients internal and external parties
- Develop Security Policy and Accreditation documentation:
- Security Risk Management Plan
- System Security Plan
- Incident Response Plan
- Audit Logging Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Developing Functional and Technical Security Designs
- Support business development and proposal efforts
- Minimum 3 years security consulting and/or within operational information security disciplines (cyber security, incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- Demonstrated experience in security risk management,accreditationand compliance
- Exposure to implementing ISM and PSPF controls
- Knowledge of designing security for infrastructure,networkand application architectures
- Minimum of aBachelorsDegree
- Highly desirable: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRIS, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, PCI QSA, IRAP Assessor
- Hold a relevant Defence security clearance (NV1 preferred) or be eligible to receive a Defence security clearance.
- Australian citizenship is required to be eligible for an Australian Government security clearance
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Consulting, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Persistent: We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. [...]
Job Description We are looking for a Partnerships Lead to oversee Square Partnerships in Australia. Our team's mission is to create an ecosystem that connects partners and sellers, and enables both [...]
What’s in this for you? - Scope and empowerment: to formulate and enact the private label strategy for the 4WD/4x4 and Touring category across a large multi-branded national store network - Re [...]
Company Description Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just [...]