The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. To unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: .
Within our services practice Accenture Interactive has built a leading media and performance marketing capability. We are focused on transparency,
performance and business outcomes as key differentiators, and linking media efforts with our brand Business of Experience proposition. It’s an exciting time to join that team and help deliver today and shape our future.
We’re looking for senior media leader to come in and lead our media practice, overseeing our existing business and help us advance and expand our practice.
Accenture’s ANZ performance media business has grown to $4M in billings in the ANZ market. This is based on several clients managed both locally and globally.
Our current team of six FTE’s supports the planning and client engagement, then the work is executed off shore with operations via our media practices in delivery centers in Costa Rica, Spain and India.
Accenture is seeing increased demand in the media space, and it is a cornerstone of our Run Pillar growth plan. Our future growth in performance media and customer acquisition is significant, and growth will depend on strong leadership and vision, linked to performance driven delivery. The strategic hire would be accountable to grow the practice, lead the team, be client facing, and work across interactive and operations to extend our differentiation efforts. The practice lead would help develop our efforts in performance marketing in ecommerce, which is in-line with regional priorities.
The practice lead will serve as the leader of the team across digital marketing engagements. The lead will have deep knowledge of how to help clients get the most value from their media budget, channel synergies and the media landscape. Hands on expertise of growth and management of a media team is critical. The lead should have a deep understanding of consumer behavior across all media channels and an eye on the future of media. The lead will connect with other pillars of the overall marketing services practice and help define the integrated strategy.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Develop the overarching, innovative strategy for the media practice that includes integration of date, platforms, advance measurement, and effective delivery.
- Lead the team as they develop media strategy & planning plans for clients and oversee campaign execution work collaborating with global delivery teams.
- Provide expert advice as it relates to the omnichannel media strategy, including paid search, paid social, programmatic display and video.
- Understanding of audience and customer data usage across advertising platforms, as well as market innovators, and define a plan to leverage them to grow our practice.
- Coach and train media planners and campaign specialist by providing direction, and reviewing the accuracy of media strategy & execution plans, develop and review proposals, develop campaign launch docs and maintain ownership of campaign budgets.
- Leadership of a media function, experience across multiple platforms and clients, strong sense for innovation, measurement and technology.
- Highly personable - a ‘team player’ who can fit into a high functioning team and build rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Evidence of setting and delivering on a vision for performance marketing.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Consultants and Managers - Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S;) Consulting Locations Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane About Accenture Consulting - Your Unique Place in our Global Collective A career in Accent [...]
Job Description Accenture Interactive The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of m [...]
Job Description Consultants and Managers – Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S;) ConsultingLocationsSydney, Melbourne, BrisbaneAbout Accenture Consulting - Your Unique Place in our Global CollectiveA ca [...]
Job Description Adobe/AEM DeveloperAre you looking to build innovative web & content solutions delivering new customer experiences?Are you looking to learn from people who have built award winning cam [...]