We are the Accenture AWS Business Group. We are a part of our rapidly growing Cloud First team harnessing the full power of the cloud to create new and extraordinary value for the world’s leading organizations. From migration to management to cloud innovation, we deliver a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities spanning applications, data, edge, network and infrastructure to help companies shape, move and operate their business in the cloud.
We are a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. We help clients solve real business problems, benefit society, and make good on the promise of technology, data and artificial intelligence.
a Solution Architect who will use your skills and expertise to develop advanced cloud-based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud. A person who understands the technology and market trends, can apply solutions to very specific use cases to customers and help delivery teams to deliver.
Here’s what you need:
- Experience with creating highly reliable, performant, operable, scalable, and cost-optimized solutions on the cloud for customers from a variety of industries.
- Possess strong technical knowledge in standing up proof of concepts on Cloud quickly.
- Understand a well-architected framework and can deliver architecture reviews.
- A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- You’ll have hands-on implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services, with deeper capabilities and interests in specific services.
- You will possess a problem-solving mindset, knack for coding and scripting and belief in end-to-end automation.
- You will possess very good communication skills and can talk to technology and business stakeholders alike.
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategiesBackup and Disaster Recovery approach and designEnvironment and application automation CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategyNetwork connectivity, Direct Connect and VPNAWS Cost Management and Optimization
What’s in it for you:
- From Data and Security Architects and Engineers to Software Developers, you’ll team with the best in the industry, harnessing agile methodologies across the full technology stack to drive 360° value
- Work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices.
- Invest in your learning and growth. Stay relevant and build the knowledge and skills you need to be at the forefront of today’s fast-changing technology environment. Continually learn and grow with our world-class training and certifications. We are building the cloud talent of the future with deep engineering specialization across many disciplines. Accenture boasts more than 71,000 cloud certifications and invests $850+ million per year in training
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vod [...]
Job description Who We Are ? A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet ( whose HQ is located in Paris/France ) empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. O [...]
A leading bank based in Sydney is seeking an Solution Architect- Infrastructure. Initially the contract will be 12 months but highly likely to extend for the right person. You will be part of a large [...]
At our core, Microsoft is a Productivity and Platform Company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world. We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to [...]