North Sydney Council
This role is responsible for leading the Telesales and Retention function across all TPG Telecom brands. This role proactively develops strategies to deliver growth for TPG Telecom by selling and retaining products and services aligned to customer needs. The role works across all consumer segments, and in close collaboration with other sales channel owners, product, brand, customer lifecycle management, finance and other customer operations teams to deliver a superior customer experience and maximise profitable growth.
- Develop and implement the functional strategy for Telesales and Retentions to deliver goals, improve customer satisfaction and maximise profitability across all TPG Telecom brands.
- Own sales and churn management processes and results delivered through the contact centre dedicated teams.
- Seek continuous improvements opportunities across all inbound and outbound sales and retention teams to increase the output of the function and drive efficiencies; specifically leads, offer and campaign conversion, headcount management and customer experience.
- Engage cross functionally to provide customer insights and frontline feedback on quality and effectiveness of sales and retention interactions.
- Provide input into product and customer lifecycle strategy, objectives, propositions, pricing, promotions to optimise sales and retention through the channel.
- Contribute to the wider Customer Operations strategic and business plans.
- Ensure performance reporting is in place, monitored and compared to objectives.
- Ensure best practice process and procedures are adopted in areas of functional responsibility.
- Regularly review business activities and direction at meetings with the General Manager to ensure that the Telesales & Retention team meets or exceeds its performance requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with TPG Telecom Group policies and standards. This role is also responsible to ensure compliance to all regulatory obligations around selling and retention practices
- Manage vendor performance in accordance with company policies and best practices.
- Monitor performance of all sales and retention teams to deliver key business objectives and targets including:
- Sales volume and value
- Upgrade volume and value
- Retention volume and value
- Channel Mix
- Customer TNPS
- Cost to Acquire/Cost to Retain for channel including commissions/incentives
- Build team’s capability to maximise growth through sales and retention interactions.
- Ensure that all employees have a clear understanding of management expectations, deliverables, individual responsibilities and delegated authorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A tertiary degree in sales, marketing or business management or equivalent
- Demonstrable sales leadership skills & experience managing large teams in diverse locations
- Minimum 12 years commercial experience, including 5 years management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and/or retention
- Experience managing within fast-changing and complex industries
- Competent with Microsoft suite – Word, Project, Excel
- Project management experience
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited and felix is the newest brand to emerge under the TPG Tel [...]
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 millio [...]
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vod [...]
The Opportunity As the Head of Vodafone Prepaid and Sub Brands, you will define, refine and agree the strategy for our Vodafone Prepaid Voice, Vodafone Prepaid Mobile Broadband, and Sub Brand produc [...]