North Sydney Council
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
As Product Owner , you will be part of a growing Customer Experience Tribe. Joining a group of customer obsessed, commercially minded team players who love to use data to identify opportunities to solve customer problems and drive incremental value.
With a deep understanding of customer needs, commercial acumen and delivery best practices, you will deliver game-changing customer experiences as a market differentiator.
- Create and/or document the Opportunity Canvas, Program Epics, User stories that provide sufficient detail in preparation for the regular backlog grooming sessions.
- Work with the Principal Product Owner and internal stakeholders to understand business needs, identify product value, document and prioritise requirements.
- Own and manage the feature-level Squad Backlog and provide the delivery squad with clarity and guidance on prioritisation at card level. This includes working with a multi-disciplinary team including a mix of on/offshore and vendor partners.
- Document clear functional and non-functional requirements and processes including but not limited to business, performance, operational, system, reporting, security, scalability and / or usability requirements.
- Participate in agile ceremonies i.e. estimation sessions, planning meetings, daily stand ups, showcases, and team retrospectives.
- Review the functional specifications/design documentation for the Sprints and/or overall Project/Program.
Knowledge and experience
- 3+ years experience in a fast-paced service industry or organisation that is highly complex with rapid change.
- Strong communication and proven facilitation skills across large cross-functional teams.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail to write user stories, and experience working within a multi-disciplinary delivery squad (engineers, UX, quality assurance, architects etc) to align and deliver on detailed requirements.
- Proven experience of data driven decision making to achieve targets and KPIs
- Creative problem solving with consideration across customer, people, process and system.
- Customer-centric mindset, preferably with proven examples of human-centered thinking in practice.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Vodafone Learning platforms
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Fear-Free Mobile or Home-based Dog Groomers Enjoy the freedom, flexibility, and fun of grooming through PetCloud! Who are PetCloud? PetCloud is an Australian, 5 year ol [...]
Job Description As an IT Business Analyst, your role will be to manage several key projects and programs for the Global Product Development (GPD) team within the Experian Information Technology S [...]
Job Description As an IT Business Analyst, your role will be to manage several key projects and programs for the Global Product Development (GPD) team within the Experian Information Technology Serv [...]
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which inc [...]