The Sales Manager - Business Acquisition will work closely with the National Acquisition Sales Manager to develop, guide, and manage a team of Business Development Managers. This role plays a key part in aligning with the company’s objective of revenue growth. The purpose of the role is to use your strong leadership skills to motivate and support the team to hit and exceed sales targets along with keeping the Spirit of TPG Telecom at the forefront of what you do.
We are a dynamic business; this brings new opportunities for our customers and our people. Being adaptable, managing change and maintaining resilience is key to success for all of us at TPG.
Due to the dynamic nature of the business your responsibilities may change over time as the business evolves.
- Define and implement priority initiatives to drive sales results
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders internal and external business partners
- Performance, growth, and development of the teams and ensuring you role model appropriate behaviours through your leadership
- Create an environment in which the team can fulfil their performance and career potential
- During all business dealings with both internal and external stakeholders consistently display behaviours that align to TPG’s Telecom corporate values
- Execute a motivating, fun and energetic weekly sales meeting & ensure you engage with your team on a weekly one on one basis
- Responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and training new and existing team members
- Understanding market intelligence and report back to key stakeholders to ensure we are competitive in the market
- Responsible for initiatives driven from the National Sales Manager, including developing sales strategies, driving team culture, and adhering to Salesforce management tasks and responsibilities
- Managing TPG’s Associate Dealers to maximise on revenue opportunities
- Responsible for proposal and pipeline management, including the TPG Telecom message and pitch is at the forefront of our customer engagement
- Identifying opportunities to maximise on mobility cross-sell.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a Telecommunications Industry
- Proven success on executing sales targets and being considered a top performer within your current and previous roles.
- Strong leadership with proven ability to encourage and influence positive performance results and behaviours of team members.
- The ability to coach and motivate individuals for continuous improvement
- Highly experienced in using a “business solutions” type approach, utilising TPG’s product and services to identify customer needs and sell into applicable market sectors.
- Able to creatively position TPG as an innovative, flexible, and responsive service provider.
- Proven cultivator and ‘closer’ of sales opportunities at the Business organisation level
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Degree level qualified, or equivalent highly desirable
- Other relevant professional/industry related qualifications are highly desirable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Daily tasks and responsibilities: - Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.Maintains current product knowledge of Fresh department items.Moves product filled oven racks. Un-trays pr [...]
Daily tasks and responsibilities: - Locates member car in tyre shop area of the carpark. Lists any body damage on service order. Drives member vehicle into install bay, onto hydraulic hoist and sets [...]
Are you a switched on and down to earth Marketing Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Permanent Opportunity $70k + Super | Cannon Hill Your Organisation Based in Cannon Hill, this organisa [...]
Company Description About Us TOMRA Food designs and manufactures sensor-based sorting machines and integrated post-harvest solutions for the food industry, using the world's most advanced gradin [...]