Our Approvals Manager leads a team that enhances and supports the management of Developer Approvals, Building Permits, Water Authority Applications, Council applications and all related approvals.
They will focus on harnessing, developing and engaging key stakeholders to implement new initiatives that improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the team, to benefit our customer experience.
Key responsibilities and outcomes will include:
- Supporting the change management and continuous improvement process
- Ensure all jobs are progressing efficiently and suppliers achieve service level timeframes
- Set and ensure the Approval teams tasks are being met on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Facilitate and manage team workflow meetings
- Review, implement and report on KPI’s to support team deliverables
- Contribute to and lead a culture that promotes continuous improvement
- Identify and lead training opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal team members
- Drive outcomes with external stakeholders to deliver an awesome customer experience
Your skills and experience
To be successful in undertaking this role you will have high levels of Emotional Intelligence and self-awareness that you have used in the construction industry.
You will be passionate about people leadership and ready to take the next step in your career. Experience in a Permits or Approvals focused role will be highly regarded.
You will also bring:
- Fantastic communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer Experience capability and delivery
- Proven workflow knowledge
- A flexible and responsive approach to problem solving
- Your ability to think strategically, plan and execute
- Collaboration skills when leading a diverse team
- Resilience when building success
- Change Management capabilities
Building superior homes for the discerning Victorian market we are renowned for innovative design and premium value.
Boutique Homes became part of the ABN Group in 2008 and holds a reputation as not only a premium quality builder, but one that’s focussed on providing a customer experience that is second to none — particularly in the knockdown and build sector in Melbourne’s inner suburbs.
We will provide
- Market competitive salaries and generous employee benefits and discounts
- A fun and supportive working environment and active social club
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- Ongoing learning and development to meet your professional development needs
- A supportive and accessible leadership team
- A values platform that underpins who we are and how we operate
ABN Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion and represents the communities in which we work.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Due to huge growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Building Support Coordinator to work with an Award Winning home builder to support the site managers and customers through the entire proce [...]
Senior Clinical Research Associate CRA-CRA IIWe have an opportunity for a phase I, single site, contract CRA assignment in NAFLD/NASH.We have recently approved additional CRAs for our team, and you ca [...]
Who Are We? At MCRI we share a powerful vision; to re-imagine the future of child health. We are the home to many life-changing scientific discoveries. We believe that no question is too impossible to [...]
Autonomous position, with scope to grow the role/market shareVibrant and welcoming culture, with industry leading retention rates$120k + super + carAbout this Role: Oversee a number of small works pro [...]