Echo Entertainment Group
The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are world class tourist destinations that offer visitors a diverse selection of award-winning restaurants, bars, cafes, accommodation and entertainment options.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Communications Manager (Internal) with a genuine passion for internal communications. We want someone who can think strategically, make the complex easy and get hands-on with events and activities.
Of course being a great writer, strong connector and having solid planning skills is also important.
No two days are the same in our Internal Communications Team and the successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to manage several projects at once.
Key responsibilities in the role are but not limited to:
- Providing strategic Internal Communication support and advice to the Sydney property leadership team to help drive Team Member engagement.
- Supporting group-wide and property-only projects and initiatives.
- Managing internal channels and Team Member forums including Town Halls, and Local Leader Meetings.
- Collaborating with the Head of IC and the other property IC Managers on key strategic initiatives.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A passion for creative internal communications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in media, communications or public relations
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Discounts across award winning restaurants and accommodation
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships and laundry services
- FREE buffet meal with a new menu everyday
- Discounted staff parking every day including weekends and late nights
- Career development, training and courses via The Star Academy
At The Star we’re committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace which we know will contribute to exceptional experiences for our guests, a great place to work for our team members and positive outcomes for our communities. We welcome applications from all cultures, ages, religions, genders, LGBTIQ+ people, Australia’s First Nations Peoples, and people with disabilities. We offer a range of flexible working options for team members to the find balance between work and life that’s right for them and their unique wellbeing needs.
The Star is a Founding Partner and Major Corporate Partner of Women in Gaming and Hospitality (WGHA) and is recognised with a Silver Award 2021 by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited and felix is the newest brand to emerge under the TPG Tel [...]
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 millio [...]
Job reference number: ALL/1572999 At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening [...]
Our Noise team is growing and ERM is recruiting for an Acoustic Consultant to join our high performing national team. This is an excellent opportunity based in our Sydney office, to undertake noise & [...]