Merivale is still on the lookout for top talent to join Sydney’s best hospitality venues. We have amazing opportunities across the business at multiple levels and in all venues from our pubs to hatted restaurants and the Head Office. This is an exciting time to be part of the Merivale family as we continue to grow, with new openings coming online in the next few months. We are actively recruiting and want to hear from you today!
We are in search for an enthusiastic Reservations Coordinator to join our team initially on a casual basis.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Coordinator to join the Merivale Reservations Team and the everchanging world of hospitality.
Work across a portfolio of some of Sydney's most iconic, bars, restaurants, and night spots including ivy, Establishment, Mr Wong, Totti’s, The Newport, Coogee Pavilion, and many more.
The right candidate is someone with a strong background in customer service or contact centre environment, is guest orientated, driven to achieve KPI’s, computer savvy, organised with capacity to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
We operate 7 days a week 364 days a year it is essential you have the flexibility to work a rotating roster including weekdays, weekends, and nights. Your hours will be between 8am – 11pm at latest (no midnight or 3am morning finishes!!)
You will be responsible for:
- answering a large volume of phone and email enquiries
- resolving customer service questions
- manage reservations for special events such as Valentine’s Day, Melbourne Cup, Mardi Gras, and New Year’s eve
- building relationships with our venue managers
- managing and building rapport with guests to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- sending daily reservations reports
- and always enhancing the Merivale experience.
As part of our Merivale Family you’ll be joining a team where individuality means everything – we want you to bring your authentic self to work!
What we expect from you:
- At least 12 months experience in a customer service role, experience in a call center, reservations or concierge role will be a distinct advantage
- Have experience working in a fast pace environment
- Be a team player and support team goals
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion and energy in your work, calm, polite and guest focussed
- Outgoing and proactive
- Experience in using Reservations software an advantage
- Proficient in both Excel and Outlook
You will be rewarded with plenty of work, great pay, ridiculous staff offers, on-the-job training, the opportunity to work from home, and career opportunities to realise you won't ever want to leave!
In return, you will be provided with fantastic personal development opportunities, a strong and supportive team environment and incredibly generous discounts and benefits – including free lunch in our venues daily and discounts for you and your mates when you’re not working.
If you are looking for a career in hospitality and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today by submitting your CV for review and we will be in touch.
Merivale is looking forward to a strong and bright future, this includes being a registered ‘COVIDsafe’ organisation. Keeping the health & safety of our guests and employees is at the forefront of how we operate, and under the directive of the Government, we will continue to maintain a ‘COVIDSAFE’ environment for all.
(Only applicants’ that have a right to work in Australia will be contacted.)
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
12 month initially. Client side Project manager MUST have retail/commercial experience Your new company A leading National Project Management consultancy Your new role As the client side [...]
About U&u; We are an award-winning, Queensland Headquartered recruitment firm with a strong focus on hiring only the very best talent. We have a team of over 100 incredible staff across four office [...]
Role Title: Senior Project Officer Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary (up to 24 months) Role Classification: Crown Clerk Grade 9/10 Remuneration: $113,343 - $124,901 p.a. (plus superannuat [...]
Job Description Position Purpose The Design Engineer will work in the Sydney design office, as part of a team and is responsible for creating concept and detail designs in order to produce compl [...]