Mork Chocolate is looking for a driven and self motivated Sales & Account Manager to join our team to build the brand across Australia. In this role you will respond to incoming sales enquiries, maintain a current pipeline of qualified prospects and keep our customers trained in the art of making the perfect hot chocolate.
- Work with a well know and loved Melbourne brand who has stayed strong throughout these times
- A sales role with large growth potential
- Working with a genuinely devoted team
About the Role
This role is a great mix of sales and account management. You'll be led and supported by the Mork HQ team here in Melbourne.
- Business Development and Sales
- Maintain all accounts and invoices using HubSpot and Xero
- Be the main point of contact for customer care/customer success
- Respond to incoming Enquires
- Keep current Mork CRM
- Execute a plan to grow Mork Chocolate into new regions of
- Maintain regular communication with the Senior Wholesale Manager
- Produce monthly sales reports and weekly activity reports
- Exceptional communicator
- 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales and Account Management - ideally within the the speciality coffee industry or similar
- Great time management
- Know your way around a CRM (HubSpot)
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally when appropriate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience making coffee would be an advantage.
If you had been in this role for the past 6 months you would have been evolved in:
- Responded to enquires from some of the best specialty coffee cafes in Australia
- Created a prospect list to launch Mork into South Australia
- Worked with our VIC and NSW customers as they reopened their business to make sure they have everything they need
- Conducted a hot chocolate tasting/training onsite with one of our wholesale partners
You can expect autonomy and responsibility in this role, along with the support of the Senior Wholesale Manager and Senior Mork team. This role is full time, and looking for a someone who can grow with our already established business.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title Premium Client Manager Job Description Job Purpose: The Premium Client Manager will drive the acquisition of, and manage the ongoing relationships with, a number of our high value clien [...]
- Permanent opportunity - Based in Melbourne eastern suburbs - Flexible working arrangements - Leading innovatiev company Our client is looking for an experienced Mobility Consultant who can provide [...]
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to suppor [...]
Job Description:Encompasses multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise architects. Architects: Are responsible for delivering business value to customer [...]