Successful candidates will be able to choose the location which they would like to work, from either Bella vista HQ, Work From Home or Inner City Office.
BABYBOO Fashion is an Australian fashion ecommerce success story. Founded in 2011 in Sydney, Babyboo now sells to over 20 countries globally, and has grown its revenue 100% year on year! Babyboo is fast-becoming recognised as one of the leading ecommerce businesses in Australia, having recently joined the Deloitte Tech Fast 50, with Founder Argylica Con placing twelfth in the Female Leadership category. Babyboo boasts over 1.3m followers on social media, and is ranked in the top 20 most engaged Facebook pages in Australia.
With BIG growth plans which include expanding further across the globe… As our first People & Culture Manager you will be responsible for building a world-class recruiting lifecycle and employer brand. You will partner with the business to develop strategies that will attract, identify and hire the best fit talent to support BABYBOO’s growth. You will be mainly responsible for developing and growing our teams, branding the company as an employer of choice and serving as a brand ambassador, along with some exciting projects! Providing a best-in-class candidate experience is the reason you get out of bed in the morning.
- First point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Network and build BABYBOO’s reputation, profile & talent pool.
- Attract and retain top talents.
- Source, screen & interview candidates.
- Employee onboarding/ induction process.
- Management of employee records & performance reviews.
- Uphold positive working environments.
- Update Job postings, policies and procedures.
- Deepen our company culture to develop an incredible employee experience.
- Handle all escalations, with resolutions.
- Support and coach managers in constructive feedback and communication.
- Build a high-performance culture through continuous performance management.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Let’s fast forward to your 1 year anniversary! These are some of the things you will have achieved:
- You successfully designed, developed and implemented a strategy to ensure we began to scale all the teams at BABYBOO. You’re excited to watch this evolve now!
- You got stuck into the hiring priority list straight away and have hired into a number of teams - Tech, Marketing & Product will be your biggest teams.
- You weren’t thrown off by the loose processes we had in place and you’re proud of the clean recruitment process you have built out - from role creation with your hiring team, right through to closing candidates. The team are all following these and everything is humming.
- You were happy to see we already had Lever in place and you invested the time to enhance this tool to ensure it’s working for you. Everything is integrated seamlessly and it’s used as the single source of truth with clean data for reporting.
- BABYBOO are known for their immaculate candidate experience in the market! This is down to your care for every candidate, who has been taken swiftly through the process, treated like a human and given objective feedback regardless of the outcome.
- You effectively prioritised roles and workforce planning. You trained the Managers team on processes and now everyone is hiring to the same standard. We can easily assess candidates, give objective feedback, scale our process and coach new interviewers.
- You coached our Managers to support them to hire the best talent.
- You played a role in shaping BABYBOO’s employer brand, evolving it in line with the business and ensuring execution of the story and brand across all channels.
- You supported the growth of the culture, where hiring is everyone’s responsibility; and brought in a kick-ass referral, which was acknowledged as the most valuable ‘gift’ you could have given to BABYBOO.
To hit the ground running, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role. (Ideally in fast-fashion).
- Knowledgeable & experience in an e-commerce business & management.
- Degree or significant professional experience in: HR, Organisational Development/Behaviour, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Talent Management or similar.
- People & culture/ HR Management experience. (Gun recruiter, however ontop of policies).
- Worked with an ATS tool and motivated to build recruitment pipelines from scratch
- Extremely organised & efficient.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled in relationship management, negotiation, & dispute resolution.
- Friendly, nurturing and approachable personality.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people within the organisation.
- You have worked across the full recruitment life cycle, ideally in an internal role
- Excellent at qualifying candidates at all levels
- You understand the importance of candidate experience and yours is second to none
- Ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels
- You have a keen passion for the fashion industry
This list is growing, but here are some Perks you will enjoy:
- ???? Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, high performing e-commerce operation & be part of a rapid international expansion.
- ???? Competitive Salary (dependant upon experience) + Bonus’
- ???? A truly flexible working culture; ability to work from the UK, LA or AUS.
- ???? Work life balance
- ???? Award winning team & working environment; Fun team with high-growth hustle.
- ???? 40% Babyboo Discount.
- ???? Choice of hardware and access to the best software.
- ????Fun events throughout the year.
Sounds like the job for you? Apply now!
To Apply, please email '[email protected]' with:
Your Cover Letter addressing & outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; & Your Resume including your contact details, education background, work history & at least two contactable referees.
Indicate in subject heading "Application: People & Culture Manager."
Please note- Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All interviews will be conducted remotely/digitally due to COVID restrictions.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Snapshot Location: Rhodes Full Time permanent The Opportunity We are looking for an innovative and passionate Sales Coordinator to join our Nestlé Professional Team in Rhodes whe [...]
Position Snapshot Location: Rhodes Full Time Permanent The Opportunity An exciting new role has been created in our Oceania team for an experienced and motivated Marketing Excellence Manag [...]
Position Snapshot Location: Rhodes Full Time permanent The Opportunity Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a [...]
SNAPSHOT Location: Rhodes, Sydney Full time, permanent Bachelor’s Degree 5+ years’ experience Position Summary Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverag [...]