Expert360 empowers more than 30,000 (and growing!) elite professionals around the world to find great work and be successful. Expert360 was founded seven years ago with a simple but powerful mission - to connect amazing people with great companies to get important work done.
Expert360 is growing extremely fast. This growth is coupled with our entry into new markets, the launch of new talent offerings (including large scale programs, squads as a service etc.) and winning new clients and opportunities in Australia and overseas.
We’re now at a pivotal moment in time - how, when and where work gets done is shifting rapidly. If you are driven by new challenges, making an impact,
hustle and great growth opportunities then this is the place to be.
Come and join us in defining and bringing to life the future of work!
There are only a few opportunities in your career to join a high growth start up on the ground floor. This is one of them.
Due to growth in the company, we are looking for a passionate HR professional to drive People and Culture at Expert360, working hand in hand with our People, Culture and Community team and reporting into our Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager. You will work across all areas of HR including Learning & Development, Talent Management support, People Operations, Remuneration and Mobility, Employee Experience as well as support key areas across operations. We have a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists which you will work closely with, and while you won't be involved in direct recruitment, you will lead our onboarding program and contribute to our employer brand.
We have an amazing team, a great brand, global clients and we’re still just getting started. We are small enough that everyone matters, and your work will have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
As our People & Culture Specialist you will be responsible for:
Immersion, Learning & Development
- Owning the employee experience, ensuring everyone is set up for success from day 1 and particularly during their first 6 months. We believe our success comes directly from having a highly engaged, enabled and energised team.
- You lead our company wide onboarding program, and are the smiling face that welcomes all our new team members to Expert360
- We’re passionate about ongoing development and personal growth at Expert360. You will champion this by coordinating and supporting semi-annual Professional Development Reviews & assisting with the capability development of both our Experts and internal team to enable high performance and ensure employee retention.
- Working closely with our Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager and Department Heads to understand Training and Development needs in the business. You will research to identify appropriate courses/ accreditations for the Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager to explore
- You will be responsible for coordinating training and events (both internally and externally)
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition to help to solve people problems and uncover opportunities for improvement across, our Practice areas
- Support the VP People, Culture & Community and Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager on Strategic Workforce Planning and talent capability mapping
- You will stay on top of HR best practice to ensure we stay well ahead of the game, always rising to any challenge to improve ourselves, and continue to attract and retain the best talent in the market
Employee Experience & Engagement
- You will play a key role in driving an exceptional Employee Experience
- Our Values are what make us such a passionate and high performing bunch. You will be thoughtful about how we live and breathe these values (both in our Sydney office, interstate and offshore) and champion our inclusive culture
- You will care about creating a culture that supports positive mental health and drive initiatives to support enhancing wellbeing company wide
- You will be instrumental in making our office environment the best place to come to work each day
- Ordering office supplies (groceries, stationary etc)
- Support the VP People, Culture & Community to conduct quarterly engagement surveys - assessing data to draw insights and drive actions to improve engagement across the business
- Owning and driving company events and socials - company drinks, season openers etc
- You are the owner of employee data, contract management, visa management, HR Policy and HR processes
- familiarity with HR Employment laws and models for recommendations into the Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager
- Support integration for acquiring businesses given the growth aspirations and further vision to acquire more
- Support with systems integration, people processes and visa processes
- We are a fast paced, high growth business, so you will contribute creative solutions to how we can effectively use our office space, and ensure we can scale quickly and effectively (this includes finding and subleasing office space)
- Administration ownership for performance improvement processes (supporting the Talent Acquisition & Capability Manager and VP People, Culture Community)
- Manage off-boarding for our employees
- IT support alongside the Sales Operations Coordinator, involves trigger for laptop ordering, setting up laptops, and solving simple IT issues (or escalating to support)
- We are a startup so you will also be happy to just roll up your sleeves and dive in where-ever needed
Your ideal experience:
- 3-4 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Experience working in a high growth technology start-up or within a fast moving organisation
- Experience advising senior leaders on HR-related matters
- Knowledge of Australian employment law highly regarded
Does this sound like you?
- You are extremely personable and whether you’re working with a Sales Leader or an Engineer, you build rapport and trust easily
- You take ownership and thrive on driving things to an outcome
- You’re organised and efficient! Being fast paced and high growth, we often have things that pop up last minute, but you are able to prioritise what needs your attention first and keep your team and stakeholders up to date
- You are resilient and love a good challenge
- You are a committed team player - you draw energy from the amazing group of people around you
- Your stakeholder management skills are outstanding. You care personally and challenge directly - you are not afraid to give or get candid feedback
- Like you, we are a low ego team and are not afraid to get our hands dirty
- You work hard - but like to have fun!
What we offer:
- A true meritocracy - Unrivalled opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
- Chart your own path - laterally and upward. Be in the driving seat of your career, unencumbered by an outdated ‘timelined ladder” approach
- A flexible approach to work - enabling you to create a balanced life to achieve your work and life goals
- Centrally located office in Sydney and Melbourne
- An inclusive environment in which you can bring your whole self to work
- A commitment to enhancing positive mental health
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What will your typical day look like? This is an exciting career opportunity for a career focused Senior Analyst to join our private market external audit service offering within the Deloitte Audit & [...]
If you're an amazingEnglish speaking Project Delivery Managerthen we would love to hear from you! DOCOMO DIGITAL: We solve the challenges of scale, regulation and complexity for telcos and merc [...]
Join a growing and motivated team! Our Purpose Physical health is never just about our body. It’s our mind, feelings and ambitions. When something holds it back, it’s our whole life on hold. We [...]
Tech Support Engineer The safety and wellbeing of our employees and potential employees are important to us. Our external candidates will interview via Zoom. Not only do we wish to protect the health [...]