Harris Farm Markets
Cox’s River Rest is a progressive sustainable regenerative Cattle and Horse farm in the highly productive region Central Tablelands of New South Wales. A position has become available for a Farm hand due to continued expansion. The role is suitable for someone who wanted to live on farm or Live out.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Operating farm machinery/Tractors/ graders , including but not limited to tasks associated with, paddock preparation, planting, spreading, cartage and maintenance
- Observing and monitoring crop health
- Mustering Cattle
- General upkeep of farm including roads and fences
Skills and experience:
- Ability to operate Tractors, graders, and all ancillary equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to service, repair, and maintain farm machinery will be highly regarded.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current drivers licence
- Some Livestock experience would be helpful
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer– ending 30 June 2022 Position Title: Visiting Medical Officer – Gastroenterology - Blue Mountains Hours: up to 768 hours Requisition ID: REQ 263017 COVID- [...]
Regional Software EngineerLocations Newcastle, Maitland, Lithgow, Gosford, Bathurst, Tweed Heads and more!Multiple roles available, various levels with career progression opportunitiesFlexible working [...]
• **Fitter/Mechanical Trade is Preferred**• Experience in Hydraulics/Mechanical Background an Advantage• Full Product and Job Training• Permanent full-time position with endless opportunities [...]
Lithgow BranchPart time ongoing casual roleRetail Banking / Sales and Customer ServiceThe RoleAre you someone who loves helping people and providing exceptional customer service? Have you ever conside [...]